Breakfast Host Hostess Job Newport Hospitality Group Brunswickby admin on June 14, 2020
Newport Hospitality Group Job Vacancies 2020Description :
The Breakfast Host/Hostess is knowledgeable of food being served and food handling procedures. He/she requisitions food, beverages, and supplies for the breakfast area in accordance with occupancy forecasts and works closely with hotel staff to ensure that the total guest experience meets and exceeds guests’ expectations.
- Smiles when on-stage
- Maintains full knowledge of food being served
- Must be aware at all times of guest’s needs
- Is neatly attired in required uniform and name tag and displays a professional and congenial attitude
- Checks breakfast area for neatness, cleanliness, proper set-up, and backup supplies
- Keeps alert to the operation of the breakfast area
- Completes daily recordings of specific forms to be used by management
- Maintains a positive working atmosphere in the breakfast area
- Maintains a pleasant relationship with customers
- Performs other reasonable related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and management
- Must be available for early morning shift
- High school diploma (or training/experience combination)
- Must have the physical stamina to stand on feet throughout shift
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds
- Fluent English-speaking and writing skills
- Must have a neat, clean, and professional appearance and a pleasant and helpful demeanor
For further information, please refer official source from Newport Hospitality Group Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Newport Hospitality Group, please register yourself at :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step.
If you are not interested in Breakfast Host Hostess Brunswick July 2020 Newport Hospitality Group above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Brunswick below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.