Digital ECommerce Solutions Manager Job Acushnetgolf Fairhavenby admin on more than 30 days
Acushnetgolf Jobs 2020Description :
Digital / eCommerce Solutions Manager
Fairhaven, MA (flexible/remote work arrangement considered)
Do you love golf?
Working at Acushnet Company is unlike anything else. Each day you’ll be challenged to blend creativity, golf knowledge, and project management expertise working alongside passionate and innovative teammates.
Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands. In 2019, Acushnet acquired KJUS. KJUS stands for sportwear made of innovative, high performance material with a distinctive clean design. We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission - to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
As a key leader and member of the Global Digital Center of Excellence, the Digital / eCommerce Solutions Manager will lead digital initiatives within the Acushnet. The Solutions Manager will partner with brand owners and functions to develop best in class platform capabilities for our consumer facing websites and solutions across brands and regions. We are looking for a thought leader and valued business partner who will deliver engaging and innovative tools and experiences for our consumers globally. This role leads the business strategy for the evolution of the platform and future functionality for Salesforce Commerce Cloud plus connecting 3rd parties.
- Responsible for the ongoing optimization of Salesforce Commerce Cloud, playing the role of product manager as well as customization options built within the DTC platform.
- Bridge the technology and business teams by breaking down complex problems to outline the key business requirements and articulate them into technical requirements to dive prioritized feature implementation.
- Take a leadership role in communicating project progress and engage a broad range of stakeholders across the organization to secure alignment.
- Oversee strategy and support for ecommerce front-end operations including user workflows, definition of requirements, UX, 3rd party integrations.
- Responsible for ongoing performance / speed of the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform.
- Oversee the daily operations of Salesforce Commerce Cloud ensuring operational excellence.
- Manage the product release process including any internal touch points with legal, Finance, IT or other shared service functions.
- Partner to define growth strategies and improvements relating to customer satisfaction, order processing, fulfillment and builds scorecards to monitor key processes.
- Collect demand from brands and markets, ensure business requirements are complete and manages change requests and enhancements.
- Determine impact of customer issues with brand resources and builds into enhancement queue to review priority and ROI for changes.
- Partner with Customer Service; lead to triage reported customer issues and identify the root cause.
- Responsible for ongoing documentation of platform and requirements.
- Must be comfortable leading mid to large scale projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field
- 7+ years’ experience in eCommerce with global markets - eCommerce platform and 3rd party vendor experience preferred (Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Hybris, Cybersource, Vertex, Adyen) -
- eCommerce platform and 3rd party vendor experience preferred (Salesforce, Hybris, Cybersource, Experience with front-end eCommerce systems and end to end eCommerce business processes
- Experience with consumer Vertex, Adyen)
- platform testing
- Strong project management skills with background in eCommerce process, technical or business acumen
- Strong influencer with proven ability to partner with peers using proven facilitation skills and experience in organizing and coordinating workshops and meetings
- Strong experience in scoping and writing statements of work, producing project estimates, developing timelines and project plans, drafting functional specifications, and financial tracking
- Active listener with strong conflict management skills
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Project & Office (Access, Excel and PowerPoint) applications
- Impeccable organization and efficiency skills
- Experience with leading large and small projects end-to-end
- Experience with consumer platform testing
- Some travel required (10%)
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401 savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness facility; and generous product discounts. Visit the Acushnet Company employment website for more information (http://employment.acushnetgolf.com).
Primary Location US-MA-Fairhaven Job Family Marketing Schedule Full-time Shift 1st Shift Employee Status Regular Unposting Date Ongoing
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
- Application will be treated strictly confidential .
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Digital eCommerce Solutions Manager Fairhaven August 2020 Acushnetgolf above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Fairhaven below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.