Planner Job Hubbell Incorporated Leeds
Hubbell Incorporated Recruitment 2020Description :
Activities related to scheduling sales orders and opening work orders to the shop floor. Analyzing the production schedule and reprioritizing when necessary. The ultimate goal is shipping customer orders on-time.Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop production schedule to prepare short range plans for production
- Analyze and adjust, as necessary, production schedules that are affected by changes in raw material and equipment
- Work with purchasing to expedite material as needed
- Prioritize shop floor dispatches/work centers to meet production schedule manufacturing dates
- Work closely with shop floor supervision and communicate any delays that may affect production
- Manage parts orders for respective product lines to ensure on-time shipments
- Interact with customer service for respective product line
- Communicate production updates to Lead Master Scheduler
- Provide input and feedback in a team setting
- Any other duties that are assigned
2 years previous planning experience in a manufacturing environment required, 5+ years’ experience preferred.
Organized, effective communication and follow-up skills, ability to prioritize tasks, sense of urgency, basic understanding of production; proficient in Microsoft Office, SAP experience preferred but not required.
Bachelors Degree preferred, experience can substitute educationEducation Bachelors Degree Relevant Industries
For further information, please refer official source from Hubbell Incorporated Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Hubbell Incorporated, please register yourself at :
- Application will be treated strictly confidential .
- Only short-listed candidates will receive responses.
If you are not interested in Planner Leeds July 2020 Hubbell Incorporated above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Leeds below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.