Tow Truck Driver Operator Job Bunnin Chevrolet Santa Paulaby admin on July 14, 2020
Bunnin Chevrolet Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Bunnin Towing of Santa Paula is expanding!!! We are currently looking for a tow truck driver with experience in the automotive field to join our team. This person must be willing to be on 24 hour call. We will train the right applicant how to operate and tow properly on our state of the art trucks. Please contact Bruce at 805-421-1225 or respond to this post. Come join the Bunnin Family for a great experience and a great career.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Monday to Friday
- On Call
- Tow Truck: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- On the road
Trucking freight handling:
- Drop & hook
Type of Freight:
- Santa Paula, CA
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
- Application will be treated strictly confidential .
- Only short listed candidates will be notified.
If you are not interested in Tow Truck Driver Operator Santa Paula August 2020 Bunnin Chevrolet above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Santa Paula below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.