Analyst Treasury I Job Frontier Airlines Inc Denverby admin on more than 30 days
Frontier Airlines, Inc Jobs 2020Description :
Why Work for Frontier Airlines?
At Frontier, we believe the skies should be for everyone. We deliver on this promise through our commitment to Low Fares Done Right. This is more than our tagline - it’s our driving philosophy. Every member of Team Frontier has an important role to play in bringing this vision to life. Our successful business model allows travelers to take advantage of our fast-growing route network while our bundled and unbundled pricing options allow our customers to personalize their travel experience and only pay for the services they need – saving them money along the way.
What We Stand For
Low Fares Done Right is our mission and we strive to bring it to life every day. Our ‘Done Right’ promise means delivering not only affordable prices, but making travel friendly and easy for our customers. To do this, we put a great deal of care into every decision and action we take. We must be efficient with the use of our resources and make smart decisions about how we run our business. We must also innovate and be pioneers - we’re not afraid to try new things. While our business requires us to fly high in the air, we also consider ourselves down-to-earth in our approach, creating a warm and friendly experience that truly demonstrates Rocky Mountain Hospitality.
At Frontier, we like to think we’re creating something very special for our team members. Work is why we’re here, but the perks are nice too:
- Flight benefits for you and your family to fly on Frontier Airlines.
- Buddy passes for your friends so they can experience what makes us so great.
- Discounts throughout the travel industry on hotels, car rentals, cruises and vacation packages.
- Discounts on cell phone plans, movie tickets, restaurants, luggage and over 2,000 other vendors.
- Enjoy a ‘Dress for your Day’ business casual environment.
- Flexible work schedules that support work/life balance.
- Total Rewards program including a competitive base salary, short term incentives, long-term incentives, paid holidays, 401(k) plan, vacation/sick time and medical/dental/vision insurance that begins the 1st of the month following your hire date.
- We play our part to make a difference. The HOPE League, Frontier Airlines’ non-profit organization, is dedicated to providing employees financial assistance during catastrophic hardship.
Who We Are
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right’ to more than 100 destinations and growing in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 350 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier’s hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company’s signature Low Fares Done Right service to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration’s 2018 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry’s most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
What Will You Be Doing?
The treasury department is a high exposure component of the corporate finance area of the company that manages a variety of important responsibilities that are impactful.
The treasury analyst role is an integral part of the department responsible for managing the cash forecast and contributing to daily banking and investing activities, as well as providing support to the treasury manager for various ad hoc forecasting and financial analysis projects that are frequently required by senior management.
The treasury analyst will be expected to contribute to other areas of the treasury team, including fleet finance and administration, corporate insurance, fuel operations and risk management.
The treasury analyst should have experience with forecasting, reconciling and reporting financial metrics, and knowledge of financial statements.
The treasury analyst should have experience in payments including, but not limited to, wires, ACH and check methods and be familiar with their function and best use, and have experience with working with banks, issuing letters of credit and credit card processing.
The treasury analyst should have experience working closely with other support and functional departments, to gather, analyze and present information.
- 30% - compiling and managing the cash forecast and daily cash summary
- 10% - daily cash duties, including payments and receipts and reconciliation of daily cash position
- 10% - fleet finance and administration
- 10% - corporate insurance
- 10% - fuel operations
- 10% - risk management
- 10% - meetings and updates
- 10% - ad hoc projects
- Analyze current processes and recommend best practices
- Understand Sarbanes Oxley (SOX)
- Special projects as assigned
- 1+ years of relevant experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance; combination of relevant education and experience considered in lieu of degree
- Experience in treasury, financial accounting, financial analysis, planning, forecasting and/or management reporting preferred
- Airline accounting/finance experience a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient with Excel and Word
- Desire and willingness to work within a team structure
- Strong organizational skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Function well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to work with strict confidentiality
Standard office equipment, including PC, copier, fax machine, printer
Typical office environment, adequately heated and cooled
Generally, not required.
General Supervision: The incumbent performs a variety of routine work within established policies and procedures and receives detailed instructions on new projects and assignments.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Frontier Airlines is a Zero Tolerance Drug-Free Workplace. All prospective employees are subject to pre-employment testing for the following drugs and their metabolites: Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines, Opioids and Phencyclidine (PCP). Further, any applicant who is found to have tested positive on any required drug or alcohol test at a former employer will be considered ineligible for employment with Frontier.
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Frontier Airlines, Inc website with link as follow :
- All applications will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in Analyst Treasury I Denver August 2020 Frontier Airlines, Inc above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Denver below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.