Financial Analyst (Data Focused) - Greenwood Village CO Job Air Methods Corporation Austinby admin on more than 30 days
Air Methods Corporation Hiring 2020 - Air Methods Corporation is seeking the best people to apply Financial Analyst (Data Focused) - Greenwood Village, CO that will be placed in Austin.
Air Methods Corporation Recruitment 2020Description :
Responsible for preparing financial reports and research, while supporting the business by providing analysis and insight in such areas as financial and expense performance, forecasting, growth initiatives, working capital and investments. Prepares consolidated forecasts and budgets, analyzes trends in revenue, expense, capital expenditures and other related analysis.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include the following:
- Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) at all levels of the organization
- Creation of monthly reporting packages for leadership
- Provide support to leaders to drive performance
- Preparation of detailed analysis of various financial results
- Assist with annual budget process
- Assist functional leaders and other areas of the business in reporting and analysis of results
- Support for the business development team and other growth initiatives
- Ability to understand core business and partner with functional leads to drive operational performance metrics
- Partner with operations team as financial leader for strategy and growth
- Participate and lead various corporate initiatives and projects
- Other duties as assigned
Additional Job Requirements
- Regular scheduled attendance
- Indicate the percentage of time spent traveling: 5%
Subject to applicable laws and Air Method’s policies, regular attendance is an essential function of the position. All employees must follow Air Methods’ employment practices and policies.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. In accordance with applicable laws, Air Methods will provide reasonable accommodations that do not create an undue burden so disabled employees may perform the essential functions of the position.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) in Finance or Accounting from four-year college or university; and five (5) to seven (7) years’ related experience and/or training; MBA preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of healthcare services and aircraft operations preferred
- Previous consulting experience preferred (internal or external)
- Demonstrates high critical thinking and reasoning skills and strong attention to detail while working in a fast paced environment that requires ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to analyze and/or organize complex information with broad direction. Identifies trends. Actively seeks the input and opinions of stakeholders; explores and compare a wide range of options before acting
- Ability to develop and present recommendations from accurate assessments and/or analysis. Offers solutions and designs to solve process, project or program issues. Defends a recommendation and can confidently support it
- Ability to tackle ambiguous situations and develop solutions with minimal supervision
- Ability to be a team player with a professional attitude
- Strong business acumen with the ability to understand business situations, strategies, theory, processes, management, budgeting and operations
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
Air Methods is an EEO/AA employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Air Methods Corporation website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.