HR Generalist/ Compensation Specialist (Human Resources) 311 Job Duncan Regional Hospital Oklahomaby admin on November 14, 2020
Duncan Regional Hospital Careers 2020 - Duncan Regional Hospital call the best people to fill HR Generalist/ Compensation Specialist (Human Resources) 311 that will be placed in Oklahoma.
Duncan Regional Hospital Recruitment 2020Description :
Job Summary: The HR Generalist/Compensation Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day operations of Compensation Management for all Team Members including leadership, executive and physician compensation. The team member in this position will ensure that our organizational salaries and bonuses remain competitive, appropriate, and equitable. In addition, this position will be responsible for Performance Management, Talent Management, Job Description Management, and Time and Attendance administration. This position reports directly to the Director of Human Resources.
Job Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree Required; at least 3 years of experience directly related to Human Resources required. Must have prior Compensation experience. Prior experience in Performance Management preferred.
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures.
- Skill in analyzing and evaluating job content and writing accurate job descriptions.
- Ability to provide on-the-job and technical guidance and training to staff.
- Ability to interpret, adapt, and apply guidelines and procedures.
- Ability to plan, coordinate, and administer complex administrative systems and processes.
- Ability to make administrative and procedural recommendations on sensitive, confidential issues.
- Knowledge of job analysis and job evaluation principles, methods, and procedures.
- Skill in developing policy and procedure documentation.
- Knowledge of career development and career laddering concepts, principles, and processes.
- Knowledge of federal and state wage and hour laws and regulations. Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
- Records maintenance skills.
- Ability to gather and analyze statistical data and generate reports.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
Department: Human Resources
Hours: Shift 1, 8a to 4:30p, 80 hrs pp
Type: Full Time
Category: Non Clinical
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Human Resources: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- One location
For further information, please refer official source from Duncan Regional Hospital on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.