Skilled Carpenter For Development/Management Company Job Boston Property Maintenance INCby admin on more than 30 days
Boston Property Maintenance, INC. Vacancies 2020 - Boston Property Maintenance, INC. give a chance to fill Skilled Carpenter for Development/Management Company that will be placed in Boston.
Boston Property Maintenance, INC. Jobs 2020Description :
Property Management company, located in Boston, seeking a motivated an experienced full-time carpenter/handyman for repairs to residential properties in the Greater Boston area.
Prospective candidate would be responsible for daily work orders, rotating emergency after hour support and MUST have their own vehicle/tools. All applicants should be able to communicate with tenants in a courteous and professional manner and also must be able to clean up after themselves.
Salary or wages will be determined by education, capabilities and experience.
Primary responsibilities (but not limited to): Looking for someone with multiple skills and a wide range of knowledge. Tasks include repair work- both indoors and outdoors, painting, drywall and sheetrock repairs, minor electrical work, household carpentry, and minor plumbing.
- Able to work independently and with team
- Complete work and repair orders in a timely fashion
- Estimate time and extent of repairs
- Perform routine preventive maintenance
- Maintain material and supply inventory
- Oversee work performed by outside contractors as necessary
- Previous experience in maintenance or other related fields
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $23.00 - $28.00 per hour
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Carpentry: 2 years (Required)
- Boston, MA 02116 (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- On the road
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
- Performing other trades (light electrical, plumbing, tile and granite, etc.)
- Recommending job improvements, alternative methods, etc. (problem solve)
- Knowledge of methods, tools, and equipment used in carpentry
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.