Sanitation Trainee - Day Shift Job HB Specialty Foods Cookevilleby admin on more than 30 days
HB Specialty Foods Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Sanitation Specialists must have high attention to detail, excellent focus and organization skills, and be self-motivated. He or she also supports functions in other areas such as production and quality control.
Shift Details: Monday – Friday (5am-1:30pm)
- Complete daily, weekly, monthly and yearly cleaning schedules
- Clean office areas and bathrooms
- Clean warehouse areas and bathrooms
- Collect warehouse laundry and mats for third party cleaning service
- Assist cleaning production equipment when necessary
- Safely handle cleaning chemicals and tools utilizing provided PPE
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be hard working and able to work in a fast-paced, goal oriented environment
- Must be punctual and self-motivated
- Ability to work individually and with a team
- Must be able to perform physical requirements of the position including walking, standing, stooping and climbing
- Must be able to work in confined spaces
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds without restriction, using proper safety methods
Why us? Because we are the healthier and better opportunity!
- Medical Benefits
- Voluntary Dental and Vision Insurance
- Matching 401(k)
- 80 Vacation Hours Annually
- 40 Sick Time Hours *Front Loaded
- 9 Paid Holiday’s
Following up? Please email [email protected] (No Direct Call)
offers its employees several benefits such as: health, dental and vision insurance; 401(k); Tuition Reimbursement
is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.
is committed to equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and feel you need a reasonable accommodation pursuant to the ADA, please contact us at 208-606-7238.
Powered by JazzHR
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to HB Specialty Foods e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.