Social Service Designee Job Flint Hills Care and Rehab Center Lyon Countyby admin on November 21, 2020
Flint Hills Care and Rehab Center Job Vacancies 2020Description :
- Social Services, 1 year (Preferred)
- LSW or SSD (Required)
Full Job Description
- Being knowledgeable in and with intervening in crisis situations.
- Being available and maintaining supportive relationships with residents and families.
- In coordination with the interdisciplinary team developing individualized psychosocial resident plans of care including discharge planning.
- Assisting residents in meeting goals in their psychosocial plans of care.
- Observing, documenting, and reporting, resident behavioral/psychosocial condition or change in condition and resident response to significant events.
- Documenting accurate, pertinent behavioral and psychosocial information in progress notes on a routine basis. Reviewing resident advance directives on a routine basis.
- Completing psychosocial assessments/reviews on a routine basis in accordance with licensure and certification.
- Providing education and resources to residents regarding advance directives, resident rights and Medicaid/Medicare services.
- Assisting in and documenting in the clinical record admission, discharge, transfer, room changes, and election of hospice benefits or changes in advance directives.
- Assisting in making referrals and arranging appointments and transportation with outside providers for ancillary care services.
- Licensed Social Worker: Monitors resident behavior, effectiveness and potential adverse effects of psychotropic medications.
- Social Service Designee: Consults with social service consultant on a routine basis.
- Work closely with referral sources, the leadership team to ensure clear communication from first contact to move-in.
- Conduct community tours (post COVID-19)
- Seek out and develop partnerships with healthcare entities in Emporia and the surrounding area
- Respond to inquiry phone calls, faxes, emails and websites.
- Maintain daily, weekly, and monthly metrics on census (sales calls, inquiries, admission, discharges, and referral sources) with comparisons to established business development goals.
- Maintain a “Collateral Catalog” (brochure, virtual tours, giveaways, etc.) and distribute accordingly
- Other duties as required
- Current social service designee certification or licensed social worker in the state facility is located
- Preferred minimum one year experience in working long term care
- Knowledgeable of the psychosocial needs of residents
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills: Emails, Word Doc, Excel Doc, Web based programs
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- One location
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.