Unit Associate Part Time Days ICU Job Adventist Health Bakersfieldby admin on December 20, 2020
Adventist Health Bakersfield Job Vacancies 2021Description :
Bakersfield is comprehensive health care organization serving the city of Bakersfield and outlying communities of Kern County. Our deep roots in Kern County reflect more than a century’s worth of providing exceptional, faith-based health care services. Bakersfield is consistently ranked as the region’s Most Preferred Hospital and has been named a Distinguished Hospital by Healthgrades for three years in a row, putting SJCH in the top 5 percent in the nation for quality and excellence. Bakersfield is A comprehensive health care network—including a 254-bed acute care hospital, The AIS Cancer Center, three Quest Imaging locations and the Physicians Network. With its central location and access to some of the most affordable housing on the west coast, it’s no surprise that Bakersfield is helping to pave the way for community growth.
We're looking for someone to join our team as a Unit Associate who: Greets and directs visitors. Prepares and maintains medical records. Responds to patient requests for assistance. Provides information to patients, families, and physicians. Provides other clerical support to nursing team as required.
- Processes orders and assists unit visitors and callers. Ascertains flow of patients admission/transfers. Assists in scheduling patient procedures and assembling patient charts.
- Performs data collection and maintains data on an ongoing basis. Assists in scheduling patient procedures. Assembles charts.
- Participates in regulatory environmental compliance duties, clearing hallways and calling for equipment/pick-up as needed.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
You'll be successful with the following qualifications:
- High School Education/GED or equivalent: Preferred
- Associate's/Technical Degree or equivalent combination of education/related experience: Preferred
- One years relevant experience: Preferred
- Hospital or medical office experience: Preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider certification: Preferred
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Adventist Health Bakersfield website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.