Physical Therapy Aide Job Ventura Orthopedics Medical Group Camarilloby admin on more than 30 days
Ventura Orthopedics Medical Group Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Our busy Therapy Clinic is looking to hire an experienced Physical Therapy Aide for our Camarillo location.
Under the guidance and direction of a Physical Therapist, performs such duties as: participates in the treatment program execution, administers physical therapy modalities; documents accurate patient records and progress notes, as dictated by clinician.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ensures a clean and safe work environment.
- Communicates effectively both orally and in writing.
- Possesses good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of the principles, techniques and procedures within the scope of aide duties.
- Demonstrates ability to organize and prioritize work efficiently.
- Demonstrates ability to function in a team environment. Able to work with supervision.
Physiological Knowledge, Health Promotion and Maintenance
Creating a Safe & Effective Environment
Good interpersonal skills
Bedside Manner with appropriate energy and attention to patient presentation
Good communication skills, including accurate symptom reporting to treating clinician
Good organizational skills
Strong sense of customer/patient service
Follow dress code and attendance requirements
One year of experience preferred
Please submit your resume and cover letter for confidential consideration.
Job Type: Part-time
- Monday to Friday
- Physical Therapy Aide: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.