LPN Staff Nurse Job Pain Care amp Rehab Center Tampaby admin on May 12, 2020
Pain Care & Rehab Center Jobs 2020Description :
We are looking for a reliable LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) to care for invalids and injured people in a professional and considerate manner. You will work under the supervision of a doctor and an administrator. LPN professionals must be first and foremost qualified and compassionate. The ideal candidate who is familiar with both nurse and insurance skills for a small office environment. It is a demanding job but also very rewarding.
- Record a patient’s medical history accurately
- Familiar and assist procedures and post procedure observation and follow up.
- Collect labs, familiar with different lab tubes and order sheets for different samples and UDS.
- Skillful to administer injections, place iv catheter, clean and dress wounds and assist with other basic medical care tasks.
- Familiar with insurance preauthorization and trouble shooting skills would have priority.
- Provide emotional and psychological support when needed
- Communicate with patients’ family or friends to provide advice, comfort and release instructions
- Proven experience as LPN or similar role
- Ability to undertake a variety of diverse care tasks and work in a small but specialty office
- Familiarity with health, safety and sanitation standards and procedures
- Understanding of confidentiality obligations and nursing best practices
- Excellent knowledge of medical terminology
- Good knowledge of MS Office and data entry
- Perfect physical condition and stamina
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Compassionate and able to handle stress
- Successful completion of LPN license program is a must
- Insurance preauthorization and trouble shooting skills is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $22.00 per hour
- good team work skills: 5 years (Preferred)
- post procedure observation: 5 years (Preferred)
- insurance preauthorization and trouble shooting for medical: 5 years (Preferred)
- lpn: 5 years (Required)
- healthcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medical history writing: 5 years (Required)
- good frant desk communication skills: 5 years (Preferred)
- ltc: 1 year (Preferred)
- EMR system skills: 5 years (Required)
- Venipuncture: 5 years (Required)
- nursing: 5 years (Required)
- office organizing: 5 years (Preferred)
- assist for procedures: 5 years (Preferred)
- iv catheter placement: 5 years (Preferred)
- Associate (Required)
- Tampa, FL 33625 (Preferred)
- LPN (Preferred)
- Fluent English (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
Security Clearance Required:
- Confidential (Preferred)
- Retirement plan
- Scrubs are provided
Nurse Patient Ratio:
- 8 hours
Relocation Assistance Provided:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
Company's Facebook page:
- Physical Medicine Clinic Facebook
- Only full-time employees eligible
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
- All applications will be treated confidentially.
- Only short-listed candidates will receive responses.
If you are not interested in LPN Staff Nurse Tampa July 2020 Pain Care & Rehab Center above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Tampa below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.