DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL - Up To $600 Bonus amp Great Benefits! Job Wesley Family Services Allegheny Countyby admin on more than 30 days
Wesley Family Services Careers 2020 - Wesley Family Services is looking for the candidates to apply DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL - Up to $600 Bonus & Great Benefits! that will be placed in Allegheny County.
Wesley Family Services Recruitment 2020Description :
Have you been temporarily or permanently displaced recently due to the Coronavirus/COVID-19? Or are you just looking for a change? Apply to work as a DSP! Even if your background is in retail, hospitality, sales, food industry, maintenance, etc, we are willing to train! No direct care/DSP experience required.
What is it like working as a DSP at Wesley Family Services (WFS)? Watch this video: https://youtu.be/Ex16Qf1wYLc
Houses are located in Natrona Heights, Brackenridge, Freeport, Sarver, Lower Burrell, New Kensington, Leechburg, Vandergrift, Apollo, Hyde Park, Harrison City, Greensburg, Irwin, Delmont.
Benefits for Full Time Employees:
- Medical, Dental, and Visions plans effective the 1st of month after 30 days
- Flexible Work Schedule
- 15 paid days off 1st year, 20 Paid days off 2nd year, then continues to increase
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Pet Insurance
- Employer Paid Short Term and Long Term Disability
- 401k Plan - Employer match available!
- Employer paid life insurance
- Critical Illness Diagnosis & Accident Insurance
- Yearly performance reviews with merit increase eligibility
- FREE Licensure Supervision!!
- Eligible for $600 Hiring Bonus
- Opportunities for Advancement - Career Path!
- Rewarding and Fulfilling Career- Making a difference in the lives of others
How to Apply:
QUICK APPLY (it takes 2 minutes!!) at www.wfspa.org/careers
- Create a user name & password
- Answer a few quick questions
- Paste or upload your resume (Word Doc, PDF, or photo of your resume if using an iPhone or iPad.)
- That's it! If you are called for an interview you will be asked to complete the application by filling out the complete applicant profile (references, work history, etc.)
- If you have questions about the application or job CALL Renee at 412-342-2292
Wesley Family Services is currently seeking caring motivated people with big hearts to work in a Residential group home setting caring for adults with Intellectual and Development Disabilities (IDD). We customize programs for each of our individuals to allow them to experience a variety of activities that will help them achieve their goals.
Staff work mornings, afternoons, evenings, overnight and/or weekends. Full time or part time positions are available. Schedules vary according to the needs of the sites. Access to agency vehicles when taking individuals on outings and appointments is provided.
Responsibilities and Duties (full description available at https://wfspa.org)
- working on goals and daily program activities
- implementing community integration and socialization activities
- taking individuals to appointments
- preparing meals
- doing laundry and cleaning
- assisting with personal hygiene
Qualifications and Skills:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Criminal and Child Abuse background checks
- FBI Clearance
- Valid PA Driver's License and safe driving record
CURRENT EMPLOYEE RECOMMENDATION
Erin Paul, Current Lead DSP, Wesley Family Services
“I’ve been working with [Wesley] Family Services for almost 10 years… I originally came to Family Services because of their flexible work schedules and ability to work longer shifts. I can get 40+ hours in a shorter amount of days, spending more time at home with my family. …What you put into caring for the individuals, you really get back in feeling that you make a big impression on their life. You get to be the person they can’t wait to tell how their day was. You get to be that person that gets to share in a special outing that they will remember forever. IDD staff make such an impact on the individuals’ lives, you get to be the one that makes it a positive impact! … I would recommend a job in the IDD Residential field to anyone with a big heart!”
ABOUT WESLEY FAMILY SERVICES
Two of the largest providers of developmental and behavioral health services, Wesley Spectrum and Family Services of Western Pennsylvania, have recently merged to form Wesley Family Services (WFS). Our organization is growing in Western Pennsylvania and we have opportunities for caring, knowledgeable, and talented candidates to join our team! WFS provides a work environment that is positive and rewarding for its employees; a setting where growth, equality, teamwork and safety are the means to meet the charge of our mission.
WFS provides a diverse range of autism, behavioral health, education and family support services to individuals and families in western Pennsylvania. We create life-changing support by integrating our services to best meet the needs of those we serve. Our mission is to empower children, adults, and families by providing transformational care.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $11.00 - $14.00 per hour
We have masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, sanitizing wipes, gowns, and shields available for employees and residents. We do frequent deep cleaning and sanitizing in all locations. Anyone entering one of our locations must have their temperature checked.
- One location
For further information, please refer official source from Wesley Family Services on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.