Community Manager Job Epoch Management Inc Franklinby admin on May 3, 2020
Epoch Management, Inc Recruitment 2020Description :
This position is responsible for leading and directing all community operations. The
Community Manager is responsible for maximizing the long-term operating performance of his or her community. Essential responsibilities include effective personnel management and development, a thorough understanding of the competitive market, having high standards for customer service and maintaining the physical condition of the property and operating procedures. Some weekend and early evening shifts may be required.
The Community Manager leads and motivates community staff members to provide service to residents and maintain a high level of resident satisfaction.
SUPERVISES: Community Staff
SUPERVISED BY: Regional Manager
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead, direct, and control all facets of the community to ensure quality service and a high degree of customer satisfaction according to Epoch Management Living standards and policies, while working within budgetary guidelines
- Recruit, hire and manage employees
- Train all staff members on proper leasing techniques and resident service
- Motivate associates through recognition programs, training and team building
- Conduct regular performance appraisals and provide performance feedback to employees to ensure high levels of performance as well as address any associate concerns or employee relations issues
- Conduct weekly meetings with leasing and maintenance staff
- Develop and administer the community budget
- Evaluate unit prices in accordance with the market and budget goals
- Develop an annual marketing plan and conduct marketing reviews on a monthly basis
- Obtain bids for all contract services and oversee routine capital projects
- Maintain positive relations with all community vendors
- Work with leasing staff to ensure that leasing/marketing goals are being met
- Creating, managing and growing the company’s presence through social media.
- Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and completing repairs; contracting with landscaping and snow removal services.
- Ensure that the onsite staff provides the highest level of service to residents
- Maintain a positive living environment for community residents through prompt conflict resolution and consistent follow-up
- Coordinate special projects as requested by Property Supervisor
- Other duties as assigned
Typical Physical Demands
Must be able to lift and carry up to 40 pounds in various forms with or without assistance. May be required to sit for extended periods while performing job functions, including work on computers and other equipment. Required to stand and/or be in continuous motion for extended periods of time while performing job functions that require physical endurance. Must be able to climb stairs on a regular basis throughout the day, as well as be able to frequently crouch, bend, kneel, stand and reach.
Typical Mental Demands
Must be capable of working under pressure while ensuring accuracy and meeting deadlines. Must be able to speak, read, and write the English language in a professional, legible manner in order to complete job assignments Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to plan efficiently. Must be detail oriented and able to concentrate for extended periods of time. Must possess, and be able to use and apply common sense understanding and use good judgment on a daily basis. Must be able to work well with others. Must possess excellent interpersonal skills, emotional stability, and personal maturity.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Property Management: 3 years (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
Company's Facebook page:
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.