Lifeguard And Swim Instructor (Seasonal) (Summer Camp) Job Everwood Day Camp Sharonby admin on April 29, 2020
Everwood Day Camp Hiring 2020 - Everwood Day Camp give an opportunity to apply Lifeguard and Swim Instructor (Seasonal) (Summer Camp) that will be placed in Sharon.
Everwood Day Camp Job Vacancies 2020Description :
You will be lifeguarding on a lake with small groups of children ages 6-15. This is as rewarding and interactive as a lifeguard position can be! You will be part of a large team of waterfront staff and receive ongoing training and feedback. Our Lifeguards will be assisted by Counselors during Free swim periods and be supported by an experienced Head Lifeguard and Waterfront Director at all times. The upkeep and basic maintenance of the lakefront beach area and docks is also part of the job. We welcome Skype, Facetime or Zoom interviews!
JOB & CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- An enthusiastic, motivated, warm, friendly, caring individual.
- The ability to communicate, through patience and clarity, with children and co-workers.
- Applicants must at least have at least finished 11th grade by the end of June.
- Current lifeguard qualification
- Experience of working with children.
DATES, HOURS AND PAY
- 9:00am to 3:30pm (this includes a 30 minute break per day).
- June 29th to Aug 21st
- Mon to Fri each week except for July 3rd when we are closed.
- Salary is $12.75 per hour
- Sharon, MA but with free bus transportation from all over MA.
- Housing is NOT included.
Everwood Day Camp is an outdoor focused summer camp featuring many physically demanding activities on land and water. Staff members are regularly required to walk, hike and otherwise move in woods, fields, beaches, and lakes. In order to perform the job, each staff member of Everwood Day Camp must be physically able to travel around a large rural environment (fields, woods, beach, etc.) over uneven ground on a regular basis. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
Pay: $12.75 per hour
- Sharon, MA 02067 (Required)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
- 2 months or less
- Not possible
Full Time Opportunity:
- One location
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
Company's Facebook page:
For more detail information, please refer official source from Everwood Day Camp on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.