Information Security Risk Analyst - Data Loss Prevention Job BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee Chattanoogaby admin on October 15, 2020
BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee Vacancies 2020 - BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee present an opportunity to apply Information Security Risk Analyst - Data Loss Prevention that will be placed in Chattanooga.
BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee Jobs 2020Description :
- Collect, analyze and impeccably document risk assessment data to create meaningful, actionable risk information decision making documentation for leadership. Include well researched and applicable recommendations, findings, and observations on gaps and priorities.
- Analyze data collected on identified risks to determine correlation with threats, vulnerabilities, and business processes and subsequently apply quantified and/or qualified risk levels, as appropriate. Partner with teammates and stakeholders to sufficiently analyze risk elements and threat models.
- Create accurate and thorough risk analysis documentation suitable for presentation to management. Assist in the improvement and modification of templates based upon feedback on documentation from Information Security Services management.
- Responsible for the aggregation, documentation, and improvement of information and cyber security frameworks and measures, and apply improvements to the risk management process. Continue to monitor and update ongoing risks.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent years of experience is required. Equivalent years of experience are determined as one year of technical experience for every year of college requested.
- 3 yearsInformation security experience or significant IT implementation or administration, audit background or equivalent
- Must have a CISSP, CSSLP, GIAC-GWEB or similar Certification or be willing to obtain one within 12 months from date of hire.
- Demonstrated analysis, problem resolution, and troubleshooting skills are required.
- Knowledge of applicable Information Security regulations including: HIPAA, CMS, PCI, MAR
- Knowledge of security and control frameworks, such as ISO 17799, COBIT, ITIL, and HITRUST
- Ability to function within a high-profile technical infrastructure environment required
- Ability to build new initiatives appropriate to Information Security Governance, Risk, and Compliance.
- Ability to evaluate and test new techniques and technologies.
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to cultivate relationships with all internal/external stakeholders, promoting diversity of perspectives, ideas and cultures.
- Ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence
- Must be able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical co-workers
- Ability to build a business case for change and influence decisions
Job Specific Requirements:
Preferred skills below:
- Familiarity with Data Loss Prevention solutions
- Comfortable working with departmental staff and leaders to understand data usage requirements and practices
- Comfortable expressing business concepts to information security personnel
Number of Openings Available:1
Company:BCBST , Inc.
Applying for this job indicates your acknowledgement and understanding of the following statement:
BCBST is an Equal Opportunity employer (EEO), and all employees and applicants will be entitled to equal employment opportunities when employment decisions are made. BCBST will take affirmative action to recruit, hire, train and promote individuals in all job classifications without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Further information regarding BCBST's EEO Policies/Notices may be found by reviewing the following page:
BCBST's EEO Policies/Notices
is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at via-email, the Internet or any other method without a valid, written Direct Placement Agreement in place for this position from HR/Talent Acquisition will not be considered. No fee will be paid in the event the applicant is hired by as a result of the referral or through other means.
Tobacco-Free Hiring Statement
T o further our mission of peace of mind through better health, effective 2017, and its subsidiaries no longer hire individuals who use tobacco or nicotine products (including but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, pipe tobacco, snuff, chewing tobacco, gum, patch, lozenges and electronic or smokeless cigarettes) in any form in Tennessee and where state law permits. A tobacco or nicotine free hiring practice is part of an effort to combat serious diseases, as well as to promote health and wellness for our employees and our community. All offers of employment will be contingent upon passing a background check which includes an illegal drug and tobacco/nicotine test. An individual whose post offer screening result is positive for illegal drugs or tobacco/nicotine and/or whose background check is verified to be unsatisfactory, will be disqualified from employment, the job offer will be withdrawn, and they may be disqualified from applying for employment for six (6) months from the date of the post offer screening results.
Resources to help individuals discontinue the use of tobacco/nicotine products include smokefree.gov or 1-800-QUIT-NOW.
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.