OFFICE ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER Job Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation Woodlandby admin on July 25, 2020
Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation Recruitment 2020Description :
As one of the key members of the plant leadership team, this position oversees administrative functions, including inventory control, Human Resources, A/R, and A/P. Reporting to the plant’s General Manager, this role also assists with the “Best Place to Work” culture and creation and implementation of strategic and tactical objectives, as necessary, for our branch to achieve its goals.
Metal Sales is the nation's largest manufacturer of metal roofing and building systems with 21 locations across America. Our Woodland, CA facility supports our valued customers in California, Nevada, Oregon and Hawaii.
Let us tell you about the responsibilities and expectations of this role to ensure we are the right fit for each other.
You’ll be responsible for (but not limited to):
Accounting & Inventory
- Process A/P and A/R daily along with plant level credit functions
- Control inventory through receipt, payment, and invoicing of all goods sold and purchased
- Identify and maintain proper accounting controls at the plant
- Inventory management including materials control, forecasting, purchasing, cycle counting and physical inventory
- Recruiting, interviewing, training, supporting, and developing office and materials/inventory staff.
- Function as plant HR representative, working closely with Corporate HR to ensure proper processing of all employment and payroll related activities
- Field general HR questions, such as benefits, leave, payroll, wellness, etc.
- Serve as the local/state HR law and regulation expert, partnering with Corporate HR as appropriate
- Properly onboard all new employees, ensuring compliance and a welcoming new hire experience
- Administer annual benefit enrollment, wellness events, performance reviews, and other HR tasks and initiatives
The most qualified candidates will have:
- At least 3 years of accounting and/or bookkeeping experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- At least 2 years of management/supervisor experience
- Minimum 2 years working knowledge of inventory and materials management
- Intermediate knowledge of HR principles and at least 1-year practical experience
- A proven skill set demonstrating effective communication, planning and organization, sound judgement, follow-up and control, and leadership
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office, ability to learn other software programs (both commercial and proprietary). NetSuite experience preferred.
- Associate degree in Business or Accounting, or equivalent experience; HS Diploma or GED required
What we can offer you:
- Challenging work environment with a stable privately-owned company
- Career growth opportunities
- Competitive pay with annual bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision – effective on your first day
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- 401K with company match
- Wellness program
- And more!!!
We appreciate you reviewing this management opportunity with Metal Sales and we look forward to receiving your resume!
Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M | F | D | V
Not ready to Apply?
For more detail information, please refer official source from Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation on following link below :
- All applications will be treated confidentially.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in OFFICE ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER Woodland August 2020 Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Woodland below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.