Customer Service Representative Work At Home Job Auto Club Group Omahaby admin on more than 30 days
Auto Club Group Jobs 2020Description :
What will you do?
BE SOMEONE'S HERO EVERY DAY!
Be a part of AAA - a company known for providing best-in-class service to its members when they need help the most! There is nothing like the feeling of providing safety, security and peace of mind to members when they call for emergency roadside assistance.
You can make a difference by helping our members during stressful situations. Come to the rescue by:
- Providing superior customer service during every member interaction.
- Responding to a high volume of emergency road service requests in a call center environment.
- Responding to member needs with empathy and understanding while gathering information and providing solutions to get members back on the road.
- Analyzing member accounts to determine additional products and services that benefit the member.
Exceeding performance metrics by following our detailed call intake process and efficiently working through calls in a timely fashion.
With our powerful brand and the mentoring we offer, you will find your position as an ERS Customer Service Representative can lead to a rewarding career at our growing organization.
How you will benefit:
To prepare you for this exciting opportunity, we offer:
- Full-time paid Training beginning Monday, August 3, 2020.
- Hours during Virtual Training Monday through Friday from 10:00 am – 6:30 pm EST/9:00am - 5:30pm CST
- Various Afternoon/evening/weekend shifts available after training
- Voluntary overtime opportunities
As a reward for your passion and commitment, we offer:
- Competitive base pay of $13.00 - $14.00 per hours (based on location) plus shift premium for evening time frames.
- We also offer a performance based pay increase after 6 months of employment; the increase is up to an additional $1.00 per hour.
- Bi-Lingual a plus - Subsidy for bilingual skills (Must be fluent in Spanish and English)
- Comprehensive benefits package to include Medical, dental, and vision benefits, matching 401(k), paid time off, holiday pay
- Corporate Incentive Program
- Complimentary AAA membership
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee recognition program
We are looking for candidates who have:
- High School diploma or equivalent work experience
- Six months of customer service experience
- Call center experience preferred but not required
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service in a professional environment
- Ability to cross and upsell member benefits
- Ability to navigate through a P.C. and multiple applications
- Desktop or laptop computer
- High Speed Internet access with minimum speeds of 100mb
- Ability to connect to a router/mode with Ethernet cable
- Personal cell phone or home phone
- Ability to download company apps on cell phone or tablet
- Ear phones/buds or headset, preferred but not required
This is a challenging and rewarding position that requires passion and commitment to the well-being of others. Do you like working in a fast pace environment? Are you good at making decisions and offering solutions? Are you reliable and punctual?
What it’s like to work for us:
We serve our members by making their satisfaction our highest priority. We do what’s right by sustaining an open, honest and ethical work environment. We lead in everything we do by offering best-in-class products, benefits and services. And we value our employees by seeking the best talent, rewarding high performance and holding ourselves accountable.
All in all, we create an inclusive and welcoming environment of diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints, realizing our differences make us stronger.
Who we are:
The Auto Club Group helps AAA members enjoy life’s journey with peace of mind by providing innovative solutions, advocacy and membership benefits wherever and whenever they need them. We currently conduct business in 14 states in the upper Midwest and Southeast.
The Auto Club Group has established four long-term enterprise goals:
- Long-term, sustainable, profitable growth
- AAA Membership growth and renewal
- Operational excellence
Become the “flagship club” of the AAA Federation
Apply today to join a company that has been trusted for over 100 years and provide peace of mind to our members during life’s journey!
The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you are not interested in Customer Service Representative Work at Home Omaha August 2020 Auto Club Group above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Omaha below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.