Admissions Advisor (Live Online)) Job MyComputerCareer Provoby admin on more than 30 days
MyComputerCareer Jobs 2020Description :
Position Title: Admissions Advisor (Live Online)
Reports To: Executive Director of Live Online Admissions
FLSA Status: Salaried Non-Exempt
As a Admissions Advisor (Live Online) you will meet with potential students and set them on the path to career success through the obtainment of a high quality education, technical certifications and aggressive career placement. Our Admissions Advisor (Live Online) must have a passion to motivate people to succeed. We have found individuals with a strong sales background are successful. Appointments with potential students are set for you by our skilled team of Career Advisors. When the potential student is transitioned to the Admissions team, you will perform all aspects of enrollment. You will qualify potential students, present our educational programs and services, conduct consistent follow-up, and assist candidates in obtaining financial aid and completing the enrollment process. In order to qualify for an Admissions Advisor position, an individual must have significant high performing sales experience. Some travel may be required.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Sells the value of to prospective students through a consultation and PowerPoint presentation
- Performs daily follow up calls to help students progress towards enrollment
- Helps students obtain required documentation to enroll into the program including High School Transcripts, college transcripts, Identification etc.
- Helps students obtain funding through private lenders
- Introduces new students to members of the faculty including the Campus Director, Career Services Director, Financial Aid Director and Instructors
- Walks students through all required documentation to become an enrolled students
- Sets expectations as to what new students are required to do to be successful in the program and meet minimum academic standards
- Participates in or conducts student recruitment programs with other members of faculty and staff.
- Ensures new students have completed our required on-boarding process which includes completing New Student Interviews and showing up to the First Day of Labs
- Required to help with retention and participate in "save the student" meetings
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- A high school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Demonstrated experience in Sales; specifically Admissions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision.
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through MyComputerCareer system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.