Real Estate Salesperson (MENTORING TRAINING QUALIFIED LEADS PROVIDED) Job 1st Class Premier Group Pine Hillsby admin on more than 30 days
1st Class Real Estate Premier Group Recruitment 2020 - 1st Class Real Estate Premier Group present an opportunity to fill Real Estate Salesperson (MENTORING, TRAINING, QUALIFIED LEADS PROVIDED) that will be placed in Pine Hills.
1st Class Real Estate Premier Group Job Vacancies 2020Description :
ARE YOU JUST STARTING YOUR REAL ESTATE CAREER OR MAYBE LOOKING TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS AND NEED SOME HELP?
DO YOU WANT TO GET YOUR BUSINESS UP AND RUNNING AT A HIGH LEVEL WITHIN 30 DAYS?
DO YOU WANT PRESCREENED & QUALIFIED BUYER AND SELLER LEADS DAILY?
ARE YOU TIRED OF GROWING SOMEONE ELSE’S REAL ESTATE BUSINESS?
WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU!
As listed in INC. 5000 fastest growing private companies with 169% growth increase, 1st Class Real Estate is expanding. Our premier group is a full-service real estate franchise specializing in qualified lead generation, leadership, productivity tools, and support.
We aim to have every detail in place giving you the ability to GROW YOUR OWN business while we generate your business with our LIVE CONNECT LEADS through Realtor.com. We provide our agents with amazing Culture, Mentoring, Advanced Productivity Tools, Superior Training, and Leads!
We will help you build your business while you keep more of your hard-earned commission!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Buyer and Seller leads with set appointments, DAILY
- FREE training, mentoring and coaching designed to help you build your business
- Free Marketing Department and Closing Coordination
- Own shares of our in-house Mortgage and Title Company and earn residual income with profit sharing
- Cutting edge customized technology, KvCore CRM with Personal app and Brokermint with esign.
- Personalized lead generating website with behavioral automation and drip campaigns
- Market dept. to promote and brand your business. Utilize and leverage Closing Transaction coordination to close more transactions
- No required floor time, work remotely
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Be a member of or have ability to join Florida Real Estate Association/ MLS once on board
- Full-Time availability, you pick your schedule (no part-time)
- Customer service, Sales or real estate sales background preferred
- Some weekend and evening hours are needed
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Commit to learning our process, CRM, new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward-thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Pay: $70,000.00 - $165,000.00 per year
- Commission pay
- Florida Real Estate (Required)
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.