Maintenance Technician - Production/Manufacturing Equipment Job KBR Sierra Vistaby admin on November 10, 2020
KBR Jobs 2020 - KBR present an opportunity to apply Maintenance Technician - Production/Manufacturing Equipment that will be placed in Sierra Vista.
KBR Recruitment 2020Description :
This job requires application completion for further consideration please copy and paste link to formally apply:
Maintenance Technician - Production Equipment
KBR Government Solutions delivers full life cycle professional and technical solutions that improve operational readiness and drive innovation. Our solutions help ensure mission success on land, air, sea, space and cyberspace for the Department of Defense, intelligence community, NASA and other federal agencies. KBR’s areas of expertise include engineering, logistics, operations, science, program management, mission IT and cybersecurity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under limited supervision maintain, troubleshoot, and repair advanced electronic systems in a fast paced manufacturing environment. Work with a team and outside contractors to maintain equipment uptime and perform required maintenance. Record all maintenance and repairs in CMMS
- Strong mechanical and electrical skills, especially electrical systems up to 480V
- Must be able to read and interpret test instructions, assembly instructions, and engineering drawings (blueprints)
- Must demonstrate a continuous improvement mindset.
- Good communication skills with operators, other mechanics and resources
- Ability to analyze data and make decisions/recommendations based on analysis.
- Detail oriented individual who accurately records information.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment & handle multiple tasks.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Two year Technical Degree in Electronics Technology or related field preferred
- 6-8 years of additional related education and/or related combined work experience in Electronics maintenance and repair.
- Experience troubleshooting automation systems and programmable logic controllers.
- Experience maintaining and troubleshooting advanced manufacturing systems and controls is a plus.
- Advanced experience working with various types of testing equipment such as multi Meters, test set configuration, capacitance meter, Hi-pot tester, oscilloscope and mega-ohm meters.
- Experience interpreting schematic diagrams and wire lists.
- Experience using Computerized Maintenance Management System(CMMS) to record maintenance and repairs.
This opportunity is available at (2) Locations:
- Camelback: 2145 South 7th Street, Phoenix, AZ. 85034
- Amplify: 6505 West Chandler Blvd., Chandler, AZ. 85226
We work (2) 12 Hour Shifts:
- Day: 6:00am-6:00pm
- Night: 600pm-6:00am
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
This opportunity requires application completion for further consideration please copy and paste link to formally apply:
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $29.00 - $34.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- recording maintenance and repairs in CMMS: 1 year (Preferred)
- production/manufacturing equipment maintenance: 6 years (Required)
For further information, please refer official source from KBR Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with KBR, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.