Wellness Coordinator Job Joint Ventures LLC Beavertonby admin on July 17, 2020
Joint Ventures LLC Job Vacancies 2021Description :
Are you looking for a company you can grow your career with and advance in?
Do you have a passion for health and wellness and love sales?
Are you goal oriented, self-motivated & proactive by nature?
The Joint Chiropractic, a booming chiropractic franchise is looking for energetic and driven individuals to join our West Side Portland Teams!
What is a Wellness Coordinator? Glad you asked!
As a Wellness Coordinator at The Joint Chiropractic, you will be the first point of contact for patients. You’ll play a key role in making each of them feel at home and welcome. From a patient’s first visit, our Wellness Coordinators are trusted to offer guidance and customer service as they work with our Doctors of Chiropractic to reach their fullest health potential. You will also be responsible for presenting our pricing options to new patients so they can continue their chiropractic care with us at the most affordable rates anywhere. In addition, keeping accurate patient records, having a thorough understanding of our computer systems and maintaining a clean and organized work place will be important for your success.
What we are looking for in YOU and YOUR skill set!
- Have at least one year of previous Sales Experience.
- Complete transactions using point of sale software and ensure all patient accounts are current and accurate
- Educate Patients on wellness offerings and services
- Share personal Chiropractic experience and stories
- Have a strong customer service orientation and be able to communicate effectively with members and patients.
- Participate in marketing/sales opportunities to help attract new patients into our clinics
- Have strong phone and computer skills.
- Manage the flow of patients through the clinic in an organized manner
- Be able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks.
- Work cohesively with others in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Driven to climb the company ladder!
- Possess a winning attitude!
- 'Have a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- The Wellness Coordinators primary responsibility is to gain memberships in order to meet sales goals.
- Confident in presenting and selling memberships and visit packages
- Staying updated on membership options, packages and promotions.
- Re-engaging inactive members.
- Providing excellent services to members and patients.
- Greeting members and patients upon arrival. Checking members and patients in to see the Chiropractor. Answering phone calls.
- Recognizing and supporting team goals and creating and maintaining positive relationships with team members.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the clinic and organization of work-space
- Keeping management apprised of member concerns and following manager's policies, procedures and direction.
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Accepting constructive criticism in a positive manner and using it as a learning tool.
- Office management or marketing experience a plus!
- Able to stand and/or sit for long periods of time
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Upholding The Joint Chiropractic's core values of TRUST, INTEGRITY, EXCELLENCE, RESPECT and ACCOUNTABILITY
You are applying to work with a franchisee of The Joint Corp. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set own terms of employment, including wage and benefit programs, which can vary between franchisees.
The Joint compensation package for Wellness Coordinators includes a base hourly wage of $14.50 plus a strong bonus program directly linked to sales and production revenue goals. The range of actual compensation within our Wellness Coordinator teams range from $16.00-$22.00 per hour after bonus inclusion based on the individual Wellness Coordinator’s monthly and quarterly performance.
Available benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401K.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.50 to $22.00 /hour
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus Pay
Extensive COVID procedures to keep patients and staff safe
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Joint Ventures LLC e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.