HR Manager (Cambridge OH) Job Emerson Cambridgeby admin on more than 30 days
Emerson Job Vacancies 2020Description :
At RIDGID, the global leader in pipe-working tools, we believe that team collaboration is the key to delivering on our brand promise. Our people are passionate about working together to solve challenging problems for our customers and our business. Our products and tools are used by millions of trade professionals worldwide; we value quality and agility so we can effectively bring new solutions to market. Our products are distributed across the globe through a RIDGID distributor network, wholesale and retail (i.e., Grainger, Ferguson, The Home Depot, etc.).
What is a Human Resources Manager?
The Human Resources Manager guides and manages the company’s policies and programs as they apply to employee relations, compensation, benefits, performance, development and staffing levels. Additionally, this person will lead the facility’s safety initiatives and work to build a strong culture of safety. The Human Resources Manager will report to the Senior Operations Manager and work towards ensuring a complete understanding of the business needs and objectives.
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for an ambitious and self-motivated HR professional that is looking to work cross-functionally with all members of the North American Distribution Center (NADC), located in Cambridge, Ohio.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead all recruiting efforts
- Payroll Processing
- New Hire orientation/onboarding
- Benefits education for new hires, open enrollment/health fair and acting as a liaison with vendors to troubleshoot any questions or issues as they arise
- Administer and Track Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Review annual performance reviews to ensure they are administered fairly
- Track applicant flow log for Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) reporting
- Attend Worker’s Compensation and Unemployment Hearings
- Write the annual Wage and Benefits Proposal to submit to
- Conduct Employee Opinion Survey and employee feedback sessions
- Compile & Distribute monthly reports
- Maintain Employee Handbook/Files
- Conduct employee counseling session as well as terminations
- Lead all Safety Initiatives, Policies and Investigations
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or related field; or equivalent experience
- 5 years progressive HR experience
- Ability to work autonomously with little supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and timelines
- Manages Conflict
- Customer Focus
- Instills Trust
- Values Differences
- Ensures Accountability
- Situational Adaptability
- Communicates Effectively
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Decision Quality
- Action Oriented
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) Certification
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Certification
- Master’s Degree
- Oracle HRIS experience
Perks and Benefits
- Matching 401k
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Tuition Assistance up to 100%
- Short/Long Term Disability
A Little More About RIDGID
RIDGID® (www.RIDGID.com) is a business unit of (www..com), a Fortune 500 company that supplies engineered solutions around the globe. We sell RIDGID branded tools, services and software in over 140 countries to meet the high expectations of expert tradespeople who install, operate, diagnose and maintain the world’s infrastructure. We have a dynamic, collaborative, growth-oriented culture that creates solutions tailored to address specific needs of these demanding customers.
Work Authorization No calls or agencies please. will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by calling 1-314-553-2544 (V/TTY/TDD) or by sending an email to [email protected] About
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at , a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at . Join our team and start your journey today.
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.