Overnight Grocery Team Member - Full-time Job Whole Foods Market Lakewoodby admin on more than 30 days
Whole Foods Market Jobs 2020Description :
- Maximize sales potential through effective and proper procedures for prepping, storing, rotating, stocking and merchandising product
- Check product to ensure it meets WFM quality standards.
- Accurately sort and scan waste
- Maintain production standards.
- Maintain accurate department signage and pricing.
- Stock and clean grocery shelves, bulk bins, frozen and dairy case.
- Maintain back stock in good order.
- Maintain a safe, clean and well-organized working and shopping environment by sweeping floors and completing sweep logs.
- Make sure temp logs, sweep logs and sanitation logs are completed.
- Comply with all Health and Safety Codes.
- Attend all team and store meetings as assigned by Team or Store Leadership.
- Accurately handle DC and UNFI invoices for product delivered outside of store Receiving Hours.
- Properly check in product and report miss-picks to team leadership.
- Understand and perform as directed all opening, mid, and closing duties.
- Receive product from receiving location to sales floor or appropriate back stock spaces.
- Aid in the receiving and sorting of other teams’ overnight deliveries.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team
- Ability to deliver information in a clear and respectable manner to fellow team members and customers
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures
- Ability to learn basic knowledge of all products carried in department
- Effective time management skills
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Ability to visually examine products for quality and freshness
Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- This job will typically be scheduled overnights, where the bulk of a shift falls between 10:00 p.m.-7:00 a.m.
- Ability to use tools and equipment, including box cutters, electric pallet jacks, and other heavy machinery
- Ability to obtain and maintain current certification or licensing as required.
- Ability to perform simple math operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division).
Essential Working Conditions:
- Standing and walking for extended periods of time, up to 8-10 hours.
- Hand use: single grasping, fine manipulation, pushing and pulling.
- Work requires the following motions: bending, twisting, squatting and reaching.
- Exposure to FDA approved cleaning chemicals.
- Exposure to temperatures: <32 degrees Fahrenheit (freezing), 32-40 degrees Fahrenheit (refrigerators), >90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Unassisted heavy lifting (minimum of 50 lbs.)
- Assisted heavy lifting and pulling (maximum of 100 lbs or more).
- Work in varying temperatures (coolers, etc. when needed).
- Wet and dry conditions.
- Use of ladders.
- Repetition of duties.
At , we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.