Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) $80-$90 Per Hour Job Advanced Autism Services Phoenixby admin on more than 30 days
Advanced Autism Services Jobs 2020 - Advanced Autism Services present a chance to apply Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) $80-$90 per hour that will be placed in Phoenix.
Advanced Autism Services Jobs 2020Description :
$750 Signing bonus
At Advanced Autism Services, we provide in home ABA therapy and community outing supports while integrating applied behavior analysis principles and strategies to decrease the behaviors associated with Autism Spectrum Disorder. We are a collaborative and energetic team who believes in creating the most positive and supportive environment possible for all of our employees and clients.
We offer individualized employment opportunities ranging from full-time to part time contract opportunities. For full-time candidates, we offer health insurance coverage including dental and vision, 401K, short-term and long-term disability and more! We also offer mileage and material reimbursement for our full time employees. Both part time contract and full-time employees can work from home and enjoy flexible schedules.
- Conduct intake evaluations including functional behavioral assessments and skills assessments
- Use evaluation tools such as VB-MAPP, the Motivation Assessment Scale (MAS), and Vineland Adaptive Behavior Scales-III
- Design positive behavioral treatment and skill acquisition plans with goals tailored to the individual
- Supervise and train ABA technicians; implement, model and monitor progress of individualized behavior support and skill plans with ABA technicians
- Train parents, caregivers and ABA technicians who implement plans with children and families on principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Graph data, adjust strategies as needed to ensure progress, and provide routine progress summaries
- You must be a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) with AZ Licensure (LBA) in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Experience working with individuals diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder and other developmental disabilities
- Conduct functional behavior assessments
- Write behavioral positive behavior support plans
- Vehicle required with travel between assignments, and valid driver's license.
- Experience working with children, teens, and young adults with autism
- Resume and two references are required
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $80.00 - $90.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Signing bonus
- relevant: 1 year (Required)
- LBA (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Multiple locations
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.