Dental Front Office Assistant - Ft Smith Smiles Job Fortby admin on more than 30 days
Fort Smith Smiles Job Vacancies 2020Description :
*** Dental Experience Preferred ***
Come Join our Successful Dental Practice as an Office AssistantBusiness Assistant A supported office is looking for responsible, determined Dental Office AssistantBusiness Assistant to join our dental office. The Dental Business Office Assistant will handle various administrative tasks in our front office area. The Dental Business Office Assistant role plays an important part in communicating effectively with patients and maintaining an organized administrative schedule. Our dental office is committed to providing optimal dental care, so if you think you have what it takes to help us accomplish this task, we’d love to hear from you. Compensation will be based on experience.
We understand that you work hard, which is why each supported location provides an excellent compensation and benefits package. Additionally, ’s extensive training and continuing education opportunities are unparalleled and exceed industry norms. Each supported location invests heavily in your professional and personal growth and wants to see you succeed. If your career ambitions include leadership and further advancement, our network of supported locations offer many opportunities to help you meet your goals. ’s network of supported locations is expected to double in size within the next five to seven years and new opportunities will be created to support that growth.
- Medical and prescription drug insurance
- Free dental services for yourself and your dependents minus lab fees
- Vision care support
- Life insurance
- 401(K) retirement plan
- 6 paid holidays off
- Team-focused, uplifting and educational work culture
- Potential for 2 weeks vacation available
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A friendly, positive demeanor with patients and supported dental office team members
- Great administrative organizational skills
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn new programs
- Must demonstrate a thorough knowledge of dentistry and dental procedures
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to travel for training, occasionally out of state
- Dental experience a plus
Associates degree preferred, but not required
We put our people first at , and that shows in our generous benefits package.
Company retains the sole discretion to change the duties of the position at any time.
We provide all employees and applicants for employment the protections of federal, state, and local laws affording equal opportunity in employment.
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.