Team Member Job Burger King | Ghai Management Hollisterby admin on more than 30 days
Burger KingDescription :
Summary: Gives a high level of customer service by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: Other duties may be assigned.
- Requests customer order and uses POS machine to simultaneously record order and compute bill either at the front counter or at the drive through location.
- Selects requested food items from serving or storage areas and assembles items on serving tray or in takeout bag.
- Notifies kitchen personnel of shortages or special orders.
- Serves hot/cold food, hot/cold beverages, frozen milk drinks, or desserts
- Receives payment.
- Cooks or performs other duties to prepare food, serve customers, or maintain orderly and clean eating or serving areas.
- Demonstrates a friendly and cooperative manner when dealing with every customer
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical - Uses intuition and experience to complement data.
- Design - Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance.
- Interpersonal - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
- Team Work - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.Written Communication - Able to read and interpret written information.
- Quality Management - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Works with integrity and ethically.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Keeps commitments.
- Initiative - Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Judgment - Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
- Planning/Organizing - Uses time efficiently.
- Professionalism - Reacts well under pressure; Accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity - Completes work in timely manner.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions ; Uses equipment and materials properly.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Less than high school education; or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Order processing systems.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to work near moving mechanical parts.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision and Depth perception.
Brand: Burger King
Address: 1720 Airline Highway Hollister, CA - 95023
Property Description: 8563 - 1720 Airline Highway, Hollister, CA 95023
Property Number: 8563
Ghai Management e-recruitment website with link as follow :
- All applications will be treated confidentially.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Team Member Hollister August 2020 Burger King | Ghai Management above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Hollister below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.