Warehouse Team Member Job 128 Plumbing Heating Cooling amp Electric Wakefieldby admin on more than 30 days
128 Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric Recruitment 2020Description :
Our team is growing and we're looking for someone to join our unbelievable team in the Warehouse.
This job is perfect for someone that is VERY motivated and hardworking, wants to never be bored and move around constantly, looking for a team environment, has experience with using power tools, has attention to detail, and wants to make a difference in their role and career. Great opportunity to experience with fittings, HVAC/Plumbing/Electrical materials, and lumber.
The Warehouse team is the engine of this company and works directly with teams in the field and the office.
We are looking to fill a full-time position but are open to part-time positions for the right fit.
About 128 Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric:
We've been in business for 28 and are dedicated to the best service possible for our residential customers.
We are incredibly positive and see the glass half full.
Each department is evolving every day and it's very exciting to be a part of it.
The team as a whole is different in a way where you don't just feel like this is a job. We go the extra mile for everyone on our team, whether in the warehouse, field, or office and it feels good helping out.
Responsibilities for the Warehouse Team Member:
- Demonstrate the core values every single day: Service, Teamwork, and Development
- Arrive on time and well-groomed
- Have the ability to finish tasks and also ask Warehouse supervision, "what can I do next?"
- Read a Purchase Order and pick items as needed
- Work alongside the dispatch, purchasing, and management team to ensure overall success of the business
- Maintain the warehouse with stocked inventory
- Participate actively in all training's and morning meetings
- Be accurate and timely with purchase orders, timely requests, always being aware of what's next
Qualifications for the Warehouse Team Member:
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Must have passion for exceptional service
- Must enjoy serving and helping others
- Must have pride in workmanship
- Must pass drug test, background check, and have a clean driving record
- Must have at least two years of experience with tools
- Experience in Plumbing, HVAC, or Electrical is preferred
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be team oriented as well as work independently
- Must be flexible with hours
Benefits for the Warehouse Team Member:
- A+ Team Environment
- Opportunity for Advancement and Growth
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation, Personal, and Sick Time
- Paid Training when Applicable
- Guaranteed Year-Round Work (No Seasonal Layoff)
- Company Events
- Fitted and Customized Company Uniforms
- Team and Management Support At ALL Times
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with 3% IRA Matching
- Flexible Schedule
For more detail information, please refer official source from 128 Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric on following link below :
- All application will kept strictly confidential.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Warehouse Team Member Wakefield August 2020 128 Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Wakefield below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.