Two #039 s And Preschool Teacher Job La Petite Academy Topekaby admin on November 27, 2020
La Petite Academy Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Are You an Awesome Educator/Caregiver/Leader/Role Model?
Then we want you! We are always seeking bright, talented individuals to make a difference in a child’s life—and inspire them for the future. It is our job to ensure an educational, caring, and safe environment for children and families. And that’s the most important job in the world.
Join our Amazing Team at La Petite Academy located in Topeka at 3325 SW Gage as a Full-time Lead Teacher in our Two's or Preschool rooms.
*We are now offering a $300 sign on bonus for qualified lead teachers- apply today to learn more!*
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child.
- Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
- 1+ years' experience working in a licensed childcare facility (preferred)
- CDA, Associates or Bachelor's Degree in early childhood education or development (strongly preferred)
- A proven track record of caring and nurturing children
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
- Reached at least 18 years of age
What we offer:
- Sign on bonus
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Child care discount
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Employee referral bonuses
- Professional development
- Education/CDA assistance
- Paid time off
- Company—paid basic life insurance
(benefits may vary by individual location and the average number of hours worked)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
We are closely following guidance from the CDC, as well as state and local officials and health authorities, as we take extreme care to maintain our safe, healthy school environment for children, families, and staff.
- Early Childhood Education: 1 year (Preferred)
- Childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.