Refinery Janitor Job MPW Industrial Services Delaware Cityby admin on June 29, 2020
MPW Industrial Services Job Vacancies 2020Description :
This position is responsible for janitorial cleaning in a refinery setting.
- Will be a Union position
- Will be working in a refinery setting
- Will require a TWIC (Transportation Worker Identification Credential) card
- Must have or be able to obtain Delaware Valley Safety Council Training
- Pre-employment drug screening required
1. Strictly adhere to MPW Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
2. Arrive at branch or jobsite on time, in uniform, properly groomed, mentally alert and physically able to work. Follow branch process for work schedule.
3. Set up jobsite to customer specifications.
4. Cleans equipment prior to return to MPW branch location.
5. Demonstrate initiative in execution of assigned tasks.
6. Performs other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
1. Customer Service: Proactively developing customer relationships by making efforts to listen and understand the customer (both internal and external); anticipating and providing solutions to customer needs; giving high priority to customer satisfaction.
2. Professionalism: Maintaining a high-quality professional appearance and standardizing to improve performance and reputation.
3. Continuous Improvement: Refining and developing new tools and processes through creativity and innovation.
4. Drive to Win: Passionate and candid; challenges are eagerly accepted, and motivated to grow.
5. Spirit of Family: Treating all people with respect by supporting and giving back to employees, customers and local communities. Promoting opportunities within and through referrals.
1. Ability to move up to 50 Lbs., with or without accommodation.
2. Ability to maintain a consistent workload that involves physical manual labor.
3. Ability to maintain alertness and fitness for duty.
4. Ability to position oneself for work conducted in and around confined spaces. Work at heights.
5. Ability to wear respirators in environments that may expose you to chemicals, fumes, etc.
6. Ability to maintain workloads that may include travel to a variety of states for days or weeks, and daily timeframes that could exceed the typical 8-hour shift.
1. Maintain valid ID to ensure access into customer sites.
2. Will Require a TWIC (Transportation Worker Identification Credential) card.
3. Preferred specific exposure to a refinery setting.
4. Must have or be able to obtain Delaware Valley Safety Council Training
For further information, please refer official source from MPW Industrial Services on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.