Night Crew Team Member Job Raley #039 s Supermarkets Windsorby admin on more than 30 days
Raley's Supermarkets Jobs 2020Description :
We are looking for an accountable Night Crew Team Member who is positive and passionate. Our Night Crew Team Member will execute day to day operations in our Center Store departments (which include grocery, general merchandise, and liquor), and help provide a memorable experience to all our customers. A Night Crew Team Member is a responsible team player and always ready to learn. A Night Crew Team Member can work at a fast pace, has a keen eye for safety and will be able to help in stocking, ordering, and merchandising throughout the store.
Be part of our store team and help us make a positive impact in our customer’s lives. Working with us is like working with FAMILY. We promise our Team Members open and honest communication and opportunities for growth with our company. Our leaders lead with passion and purpose, and celebrate you with meaningful recognition. We promote a healthy life balance because we believe your personal well-being is essential.
We have a passion for food, and we share an inspiring vision, “To change the way the world eats, one plate at a time.” Responsibilities: A Night Crew Team Member is a responsible, friendly Team Member who can safely work in a fast-paced environment and deliver excellent results.
A Night Crew Team Member's responsibilities include
- Ordering, rotating, and stocking product throughout the store
- Create first-rate store conditions by sustaining excellent in-stock conditions + facing standards
- Merchandising and maintaining abundant store displays
- Safety and Sanitation throughout the store
- Receiving shipments and deliveries
- Maintaining a clean and organized warehouse
- Providing memorable customer service during daily customer interactions
- Friendly and hard working. Interest in food a plus!
- Customer service, grocery or similar experience desired
- Self-motivated, with a high attention to detail, quality and presentation
- Skills to communicate effectively with coworkers and customers
- Ability to work independently, effectively manage time and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read, understand and follow through on verbal and written directions
- Ability to reliably meet required work schedule and adhere to company attendance policy
Employees may occasionally experience the following physical demands for an extended period: Standing, Sitting, Lifting + Stocking (Up to 50 lbs.), Pushing, Keyboarding, Telephone Use, Walking, Bending
Must be 18 years of age. For Internal Transfers/Promotion Candidates:
- No disciplinary action during the past 6 months
- Your current leader must recommend that you apply for this position and provide an endorsement upon request from HR.
- You may be asked to accept a part-time position if that is the only position available
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Raley's Supermarkets system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.