Recruiter Job Brightway Insurance Jacksonvilleby admin on more than 30 days
Brightway Insurance Recruitment 2020Description :
Named one of the Best Places to Work in Northeast Florida for the past two years, is a national property/casualty distribution company that sells through a network of franchises and independent agents throughout the U.S. The company is among the largest Personal Lines agencies in the country and has been recognized as a Franchise 500 company by Entrepreneur for seven years. Founded in 2008, Brightway has since grown to over 200 locations across 22 states serving customers in all 50 states, and we’ve been named one of the Fastest Growing Companies in Northeast Florida by the Jacksonville Business Journal for 11 consecutive years. At Home Office, our employees are focused on delivering holistic business support that empowers agents to sell more.
Brightway employees enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical/Dental/Life/Disability Insurance
- Market-leading 401(k) with 4% match
- Tuition reimbursement regardless of course of study
- Comprehensive paid training
Most importantly, they enjoy a family-based culture of inclusiveness where they can build positive, supportive relationships with co-workers, customers and agents.
Learn more about open positions at Brightway and starting a career with the company at Brightway.com/careers.
ABOUT THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY:
Department: Human Resources
Reports to: Sr Director of Human Resources
The ideal candidate provides full cycle recruiting services to fill critical positions for the company with a strong focus on the high-volume call center positions for our service center. The role utilizes creative and proven methods of identifying candidates and works to fill roles in a timely manner to meet business needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers and key influencers
- Work with hiring managers to best understand hiring needs and partner with them to create an effective strategy
- Manage the full life cycle of the recruiting process consistent with regulatory and record-keeping requirements
- Manage candidate experience throughout the process
- Source candidates on job boards, social media, colleges and universities, professional networks and referrals
- Interview candidates at various stages of the hiring process (phone screening calls, video interviews and in person meetings)
- Use skill assessment tools and tests to screen candidates
- Conduct time sensitive on-boarding activities including pre-hire background check process
- Manage and track applicants and provide weekly status updates
- Organize hiring events and participate in job fairs and network with potential candidates
- Stay current on industry trends and technology to help support continuous recruitment advancements
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in recruiting preferably for the insurance and/or financial services industry
- High volume/or call center recruiting experience required
- 3+ years of technical recruiting required
- Experience with full life cycle recruiting process
- Knowledge of relevant HR legislation and legal practices
- Proven interpersonal, organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential issues with maturity and discretion
- Experience with MS Office Products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Demonstrated ability to apply critical thinking skills
- Knowledge of creative and innovative sourcing techniques
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks and recruit for multiple positions to meet the deadlines
Brightway is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Brightway Insurance e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.