Real Estate Agent Job United Home Group at Keller Williams Daytona Beachby admin on September 7, 2020
United Home Group at Keller Williams Job Vacancies 2020Description :
We are looking for a professional real estate agent to be an intermediary between sellers and buyers. You service the client, and find the perfect property, we take care of the rest!
What You Do:
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers.
- Commit to daily lead generation.
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
What We Do:
- Provide industry leading business coaching.
- Autonomy for you to build the brand you desire!
- Full service transaction and listing coordination!
- Access to expired/FSBO/Pre Foreclosure database AND dialer!
- Provide leads (as you earn them)
- Grow your life via our incredible growth opportunities!
- Provide a nationwide team for support and growth
- Robust referral platform
- Provide marketing and advertising material
- Proven working experience as a real estate agent or real estate salesperson
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- MS Office familiarity
- Real estate agent’s or broker’s licence
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $1.00 - $400,000.00 per year
We have been running virtually across the country for a decade, and have the technology and marketing solutions to do the same for you're business.
- real estate: 1 year (Preferred)
- Real Estate License (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote
Hours per week:
Real Estate License Required:
For further information, please refer official source from United Home Group at Keller Williams on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.