Loan Operations Clerk I (Pikeville) Job Community Trust Bank Pikevilleby admin on May 28, 2020
Community Trust Bank Jobs 2020Description :
- Performs a variety of clerical duties related to the establishment and maintenance of loan files and documentation.
- Prepares, or obtains, additional loan documentation as directed.
- Performs any combination of the following routine clerical duties depending on area assigned: data entry and transmission; files and/or alphabetizes items; on line inquiries; process on line payments and payoffs not processed through proof; file maintenance; document and check preparation for recordation; preparation and mailing of loan releases; disburse loan payments and provide escrow analysis; UCC re-filing and establishing necessary ticklers/letters; customer and loan officer information requests and faxing of information including research on subpoenas.
- May perform or be cross trained to assist in collateral control, loan servicing, and other areas of department including preparation of government and insurance company reports.
- May perform or be cross trained to handle customer service taking necessary actions for problem resolution.
- Ensures all actions performed are in compliance with government regulations and organizational policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties within the department as assigned.
SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES/EXPERIENCE
- Position normally requires a high school diploma or GED plus such practical knowledge and skills as would be learned on the job.
- Over six months and up to two years of experience.
- Excellent PC skills with knowledge of Word and EXCEL Software.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Ability to use necessary office equipment.
- Basic knowledge of loan operations and understanding of interrelationship between various software applications.
- Detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability to carry out prescribed assignments on a day-to-day basis. Work is reviewed and approved by supervisor.
- Works in a production oriented atmosphere. Environment may be noisy. Temperature may fluctuate to maintain equipment in optimal conditions.
- Works under regular supervision based on demonstrated proficiency in carrying out assigned responsibilities.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by personnel assigned to this job. This information is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel assigned to this position.
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Community Trust Bank on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.