Store Manager - #70 Job Parker #039 s Convenience Stores Moncks Cornerby admin on more than 30 days
Parker's Convenience Stores Job Vacancies 2020Description :
LOCATION: Parker's #70115 S HWY 52, Moncks Corner South Carolina, 29461
TITLE: Store Manager
WE ARE HIRING IMMEDIATELY!
Great reputations are hard to come by; so are great career opportunities. Help us grow and join our retail management team at one of our Parker’s Kitchen locations! Parker’s is recognized as a premier brand throughout Georgia and South Carolina by our employees, customers, competitors and the public as the preeminent retail convenience store operation.
Benefits of a Store Manager:
- Quarterly Bonuses based on profitability and performance of the store
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Opportunity for advancement!
ESSENTIAL FUNCTION: Responsibility to successfully lead, plan, organize, and control the activities of convenience store operations to include gasoline, retail, and food service.
Retail Store Manager is Responsible For:
- Store Financial Performance
- Support the team with a hands-on management style and lead with a sense of urgency and purpose
- Maintain working knowledge of retail and deli products to answer employee and customer questions
- Work with Kitchen Manager to ensure company expectations are met within the deli department
- Ensure communication with employees and management
- Coaching, development, performance, and morale of management teams and staff
- Ensure compliance to company standards, systems, procedures, and policies
Requirements of a Retail Store Manager:
- 2+ years prior experience in Retail Management, Convenience Store Management, or any other management roles.
- Must maintain a current, valid, and unrestricted driver’s license
- ServSafe Certification is a plus.
- Successful completion of age-restricted alcohol and tobacco sales training
- Store Managers are scheduled a variable 50 hour work week, or as business necessitates.
- Ability to multi-task, perform repeated bending, standing and reaching, and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
At Parker’s, we are committed to having an employee-focused environment that people get excited about their input is valued, successes rewarded and growth opportunities are abundant. Improve your career’s reputation and apply now!
Reference checks will be conducted on all candidates. Successful candidates must pass a standard background check. Parker’s is an equal opportunity employer.
For more detail information, please refer official source from Parker's Convenience Stores on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.