Nutrition Services Aide Job BrookHaven Retirement Community Brookvilleby admin on more than 30 days
BrookHaven Retirement Community Jobs 2020Description :
Under the direction of the Nutrition Director or Manager perform assigned work in preparing and serving food, cleaning food service area, equipment and utensils. Assists dietary director and manager to lead the dietary department to achieve results in providing excellent resident care and good customer relations. Assists dietary director and manager in strategic planning and problem solving. Monitors activities within dietary department to ensure compliance with state and federal guidelines.
- Regular, punctual attendance.
- Prepares food trays according to instructions/order.
- Employs proper food handling techniques whether in preparation of food or setting up or serving trays.
- Cleans, washes and sanitizes dishes, silverware and utensils used in food service.
- Assists in maintaining the general cleanliness of the work area.
- Cleans work area and equipment as assigned.
- Puts up stock in food storage areas and refrigerators as assigned.
- Delivers food, nourishment and supplies to nursing units or other areas as assigned.
- Performs duties using proper infection control techniques and using protective equipment as needed.
- Performs all duties using proper safety techniques.
- Essential to attend and participate in in-service education opportunities.
- Assists in helping with catering duties when needed, onsite or offsite.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Experience in Nutrition Services, large volume food preparation preferred.
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.