Benefits Representative Job MMChr Angelesby admin on July 28, 2020
MMChr Job Vacancies 2020Description :
JOB TITLE: Benefits Representative
Corporate Office Location: Los Angeles, CA
MMCHR (www.mmchr.com) has been the premier Human Resources Outsourcing (HRO) and Human Resources Consulting provider since 1983. MMC’s focus and expertise lie in regulatory compliance, specifically labor law compliance, risk management and HR best practices. MMC is currently expanding and looking to add experienced, energetic and enthusiastic individuals to our expanding team.
MMCHR is seeking a Benefits Representative to join our top notch Team. Successful candidates will exude great pride in their work, welcome challenging assignments while viewing them as opportunities for continued learning and personal growth, be extremely detail orientated, have excellent communication skills both verbal and written, be able to excel in a fast paced, challenging environment and possess superior customer service skills.
The primary responsibility of this position is assisting clients with all benefit related needs which includes;
- Answers client inquires, employees and vendors regarding benefit information providing excellent customer service both over the phone and through email
- Processes enrollments, changes and terminations for clients specific to plan options, including on-line enrollments for applicable plans
- Inputs client and employee benefit deductions as appropriate
- Processes terminations including COBRA paperwork distribution to clients as needed
- Assists in the Open Enrollment process of our benefit plans for all clients, including preparation of enrollment packets to employees, collecting forms and processing data
- Responsible for processing 401(k) enrollments, changes, terminations; send out 401(k) distributions and loan paperwork requests to the vendor
- Conducts benefit deduction audits on a pay period basis
- Work with the Benefit Reconciliation Clerk regarding any billing or enrollment changes, terminations, new additions or discrepancies on plans as needed
- Works with manager to create and maintain documented department procedures and processes
- Creates and maintains employee benefit files and other record keeping; responsible for filing documents on a weekly basis
- Provides employees with information of current plan options and communicates revised and/or updated benefit plan information
- Assist in Cobra and Leave of Absence administration
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities;
- 2+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes and Ultipro Payroll software
- Experience with preparing reports
- Ability to work accurately and effectively
- Ability to perform complex administrative tasks involving use of independent good judgment
- Ability to maintain confidential client and employee data and information
- CA Insurance License (Life or P&C a major plus)
- Bilingual (Spanish, a plus but not required)
If the role above sounds like to right fit for you, we invite you to apply.
MMCHR offers an excellent work environment with a competitive pay and benefits package. The Benefits Representative position is a full time position.
MMCHR is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
For more detail information, please refer official source from MMChr on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.