Custodian/Sanitation (Perishables) Job Merchants Distributors LLC Hickoryby admin on more than 30 days
Merchants Distributors, LLC Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Days Worked: Monday through Friday 5:00PM to 1:00PM
Days Off: Sat- Sun
Entry: $13.15 Top Pay: $17.60 Responsibilities: Areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
- Check bait stations on a prescribed schedule.
- Scrub the warehouse floor according to the prescribed schedule.
- Recoup and salvage all possible merchandise.
- Dispose of all merchandise not salvageable.
- Clean up any spills according to safety guidelines.
- Pick up any debris left on the floor through out the warehouse.
- Must bail cardboard and plastic using the bailing machine.
- Must work in a safe manner adhering to all company safety guidelines.
- Must be able to use and operate pallet jacks, lift trucks, and sanitation equipment in a safe manner so as not to endanger self or co-workers.
- Must be able to lift cases ranging in weight from 1 to 50 pounds.
- Must have the knowledge of or ability to acquire the knowledge of the Triceps and Mainframe functions required to perform the job at an acceptable level in a short period of time.
- May be required to do other job tasks as necessary.
For further information, please refer official source from Merchants Distributors, LLC Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Merchants Distributors, LLC, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.