Unit Controller - Lake Powell Job Aramark Pageby admin on more than 30 days
Aramark Recruitment 2020Description :
(NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world’s leading educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 280,000 team members deliver innovative experiences and services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate efficiently; and reduce waste. is recognized as aBest Place to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ), DiversityInc, Black Enterprise and the Disability Equality Index. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description
Our Leisure group within SLC specializes in serving consumers; recreational and entertainment needs in national and state parks, zoos, aquariums, science centers, museums and other day-use cultural attractions.
The scope of our operations includes operating lodging, conference and meeting space, houseboats and other marine activities, retail merchandise shops, fine dining restaurants, and interpretive tours in some of this country's most pristine protected lands and national parks.
We have been active partners with the National Park Service and various zoos, aquariums, and other cultural attractions for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States in over 12 states. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world.
Some of the national and state parks in which we operate include:
- Asilomar Conference Center, California
- Denali National Park, Alaska
- Glacier Bay, Alaska
- Lake Powell Resorts and Marina, Arizona
- Zephyr Cove Resort & Marinas, Nevada
- Mesa Verde National Park, Colorado
- Olympic Peninsula, Washington
- Togwotee Mountain Lodge, Wyoming
The Controller’s position is responsible for all timely financial record keeping and reporting to and the Client as well as ensuring compliance with all financial policies and controls
- Adheres to all financial policies and procedures.
- Develops, implements, monitors, and corrects system controls.
- Audits assets and procedures.
- Maintains all asset inventory systems.
- Provides timely and accurate financial reporting to including Flash reports and monthly reconciliation.
- Prepares and presents all required client statements, financial summaries and statistical reports.
- Maintains data as required by and the client.
- Prepares budgets and forecasts.
- Ensure company complies with contractual obligations and reporting.
- Monitor cash and funding balances.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the General Manager.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5+ years of experience in a management position within an Accounting department preferably within a hotel or hospitality industry
- Ability to manage in a diverse environment with focus on client and customer service is essential.
- Ability to work closely with a team in budgeting, cost controls formulations, inventory systems, labor scheduling, forecasting.
- Adhering to generally accepted accounting practices and observing all financial controls and processes is required.
- Contract-managed service experience is desirable.
- Candidate must be willing to occasionally work event-based hours that include evenings and weekends.
- Human Resource experience must include specific employment and recruiting experience.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications is desired.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.