Civil Litigation amp Bankruptcy Paralegal Job Holland Law Group P A Fort Myersby admin on more than 30 days
Holland Law Group, P.A. Jobs 2020Description :
Must have civil litigation & bankruptcy experience;
- Running, reviewing, and saving court dockets to the system;
- Calendaring relevant deadlines and following up on same to ensure compliance;
- Coordinating and setting hearings throughout the State of Florida;
- Preparing the initial drafting of Pleadings, Motions, Affidavits, etc. for attorney review and finalization;
- Filing the finalized version of documents with the Court via the e-filing portal;
- Conducting appointments with bankruptcy clients to evaluate documents requested for case filing, confirming accuracy;
- Maintaining accurate and current information in the case-management system; and
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with clients, opposing counsel, court clerks, etc.
- Minimum 2 years legal experience;
- Working legal knowledge of civil litigation, foreclosure and bankruptcy;
- Positive attitude;
- Capable of working in an accurate, detail-oriented, and highly productive manner;
- PC proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Ability to communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing;
- Eager to learn new tasks and ability to embrace change; and
- Ability to work both independently and contribute in every aspect to a team environment
- Bilingual is a highly preferred skill for this position
Holland Law Group is a Bradenton-based law firm that defends clients across the state of Florida. We continue to grow thanks to a client-focused approach, leading us to create an opening for an additional Paralegal for the Civil Litigation department.
The Paralegal will provide support to the attorneys and other paralegals as needed. This individual will be relied upon to fill an area of need in our high-volume and highly effective Debt Defense/Civil Litigation and Bankruptcy practice area.
The ideal candidate will be reliable, observant, have strong communication skills, be well-organized, and possess quality customer service skills. Ideally, the candidate will have significant law firm experience, particularly handling civil litigation and/or a high volume of cases. Candidates with prior experience handling client intake and working in Clio client management software will be given additional consideration.
Compensation will be based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $31,200.00 - $41,600.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Legal: 2 years (Required)
- Fort Myers, FL (Required)
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
For further information, please refer official source from Holland Law Group, P.A. on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.