Escrow Officer Job Columbia Gorge Title Pascoby admin on May 14, 2020
Columbia Gorge Title Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Columbia Gorge Title provides title insurance protection and settlement services for real estate purchases, refinances and equity loans.
Columbia Gorge Title is a locally owned business serving the Gorge from three locations: The Dalles and Hood River, Oregon and Stevenson, Washington.
We are looking for an escrow officer or experienced escrow assistant for the Hood River branch.
Job duties Include:
- Completes real estate closing by determining requirements; clearing titles; assembling, preparing and reviewing closing documents; disbursing funds.
- Determines closing requirements by studying and clarifying buyer, seller and lender instructions.
- Orders Title reports for issuing title insurance, resolving title defects; satisfying existing liens and encumbrances against property or principals.
- Establishes escrow account by depositing funds; maintaining records.
- Prepares transaction documents and collects and reviews existing documents.
- Completes calculations by prorating items such as taxes and interest.
- Completes closing transaction documents by assembling documents; reviewing papers with parties; explaining provisions and procedures; answering questions; checking documents for completeness and accuracy; obtaining signatures.
- Completes closing by recording and filing documents; preparing and distributing final closing statements and title. Prepares settlement statement by utilizing lender instructions.
- Closes escrow account by balancing and disbursing funds.
- Candidate must have solid computer skills with ability to use Microsoft Office applications and experience utilizing title and escrow software.
- Candidate must be detail oriented with solid organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Candidate must have strong communication skills, including the ability to speak and write correspondence effectively.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $19.00 - $23.00 per hour
- escrow: 1 year (Preferred)
- current escrow: 3 years (Preferred)
- escrow officer: 1 year (Preferred)
- escrow/title assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- florida: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Relocation assistance
For further information, please refer official source from Columbia Gorge Title Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Columbia Gorge Title, please register yourself at :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Escrow Officer Pasco August 2020 Columbia Gorge Title above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Pasco below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.