Tex Mex Cook Job Tumbleweed Grill amp Margarita Bar | Twin Management LLC Maysvilleby admin on September 5, 2020
Tumbleweed Tex Mex Grill & Margarita Bar | Twin Management LLC Recruitment 2020 - Tumbleweed Tex Mex Grill & Margarita Bar | Twin Management LLC assign a chance to fill Tex Mex Cook that will be placed in Maysville.
Tumbleweed Tex Mex Grill & Margarita BarDescription :
POSITION TITLE:Tex Mex Cook
REPORTS TO:Kitchen Manager
At we pride ourselves on ENERGY, FUN and putting our EMPLOYEES FIRST! As a valued Cook, you are the backbone of what makes Tumbleweed the best place to eat. Whether you are grilling over our signature mesquite wood, slicing, dicing, or mixing, you are the one preparing our irresistible foods and why our guests keep coming back.
If this sounds like you, then apply now because opportunity and good times are calling your name!
Working at Tumbleweed means...
Creating an awesome experience for every guest that makes them want to come back again and again
Serving irresistible food and drinks
Working with an amazing team
Taking pride in your work and in the brand
Starting every day with a fresh start and positive attitude
Striving for success and enjoying a culture that is fun, motivating and passionate
What we offer...
Highly competitive earning opportunities its a WIN WIN
Career opportunities and developmentwe want you to grow and succeed!
Healthcare and wealth (401K) planyour health and future matters to us!
Recognition and anniversary programwe value YOU!
Dining Discountgreat way to enjoy those BIG BOLD FLAVORS!
Formal training programslearning is everything!
Flexible schedulingwe care about your life outside of work too!
Vacationeveryone needs a break!
Thanksgiving and Christmas days offenjoy with your family!
Relaxed work attirecomfort makes you feel good!
Great team culture that is committed to our core values: Be Real. Do Right. Bring Joy. Give Thanks.
NOTE: Benefits available upon meeting eligibility requirements
The SW Line Cook prepares all the Southwest items, cleans and stocks their area and assists with all projects in the Kitchen area as required.
- Complete HACCP accurately and notifies a manager when any item is not correct.
- Prepares product tags and stocks all hot and cold items for the SW Line.
- Follows proper rotation of product.
- Works to ensure a steady, sufficient flow of products that reach the Expo Line so that there is no break in production.
- Knows the guidelines for safety and sanitation set by Tumbleweed and works to ensure they are followed.
- Practices good hygiene& sanitation.
- Keeps the work area clean, clear and organized.
- Completes their daily cleaning task for each shift.
- Listens and is involved in the Deal and works to accomplish all goals given.
- Performs other tasks as required.
Specific Skills and Qualities:
- Ability to follow direction, recipes and guidelines.
- Ability to work efficiently in an environment which often requires the performance of multiple tasks at the same time.
- A strong concern for order and cleanliness.
- High value on the idea of Teamwork.
- Ability to work under intermittent supervision.
Ability to lift up to 60 pounds.
is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regards to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin or any other legally protected status. We encourage and welcome all applicants to apply.
Address: 511 Market Square Drive Maysville, KY41056
Property Description: 037Maysville
Property Number: 037
Twin Management LLC website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.