Yurt F amp B Supervisor (Winter 2020/2021) Job Montage International Big Skyby admin on more than 30 days
Montage International Job Vacancies 2020Description :
At , we are doing something different, something exciting and it takes passionate people to bring our vision to life. We have built a culture that leads with the important notion we live by every day; do what you love. If this resonates with you, we look forward to receiving your application.
Food and Beverage Supervisor
The Food and Beverage Supervisor is responsible for supervision of the day to day functions of the department while providing excellent customer service, and actively contributing to the department requirements and standards.
- Assisting the Department Manager in the development, implementation and maintenance of Montage quality service standards
- Ensuring food and beverages are being served in a professional and timely manner
- Monitoring set up and maintenance of department to ensure all side work is complete
- Interacting with guests to ensure a positive guest experience; attending daily pre-meal meetings
- Conducting ongoing service training of department associates and assisting in the completion of daily shift reports
- Minimum of two years’ experience in customer service.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in Food and Beverage.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Exceptional guest recovery skills.
- Enjoy interacting with people in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Must possess a positive attitude.
- Must be willing to participate in a learning environment.
- Must integrate company values throughout all interactions.
- Must be able to quickly adapt to effectively using new software products.
- Must be dependable and available to work within the resort on weekends, nights and/or holidays based on business demands.
- College Degree preferred.
- Minimum of one-year experience in a luxury hotel preferred.
Position requires walking and standing most of the working day; must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 6 hours in length. Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill tasks. Requires manual dexterity, grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, and climbing.
In the United States we are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or a similar law and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact Montage Recruitment Manager at (949) 715-1396 and/or email such as [email protected] .
For further information, please refer official source from Montage International Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Montage International, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.