Medical Associate Director | Senior Executive VP Rheumatology Job Alpine Immune Sciences Seattleby admin on more than 30 days
Alpine Immune Sciences Recruitment 2020 - Alpine Immune Sciences give away a chance to fill Medical Associate Director | Director | Senior Director | Executive | VP Rheumatology that will be placed in Seattle.
Alpine Immune Sciences Jobs 2020Description :
recently initiated a strategic partnership with AbbVie for the development of Alpine’s first-in class novel immunotherapeutic, ALPN‑101. In conjunction with this collaboration, we are seeking a Medical Associate Director | Director | Senior Director | Executive | VP Rheumatology to oversee the direction, planning, execution and interpretation of clinical trials and data collection activities for ALPN-101. The individual in this role will establish and approve scientific methods for design and implementation of clinical protocols, data collection systems and final reports. Together with the Clinical Trial Manager, may recruit clinical investigators and negotiate study design and costs. They will be responsible for directing human clinical trials, phases I – IV, for company products under development. Responsibilities also include adverse event reporting and safety responsibilities monitoring. Coordinates and develops information for reports submitted to the Food and Drug Administration and the World Health Organization. Monitors adherence to protocols and determines study completion. May act as consultant/liaison with other corporations when working under licensing agreements. Key Responsibilities:
- Provide medical monitoring to multiple rheumatology clinical trials.
- Lead project teams to design and implement clinical studies.
- Write protocols, investigator brochures, clinical study reports and review clinical trial documents.
- Conduct investigator meetings and lead site initiation visits with clinical trial investigators.
- Execute and deploy drug development strategic plans, develop contingency plans, provide technical and strategic advice, and meet milestones and budgets.
- Translate findings from research and nonclinical studies into clinical development opportunities.
- Interact with clinical investigators and thought leaders.
- Work with internal regulatory affairs team and other ethical guidelines relevant to the pharmaceutical industry, and ensure compliance with these external guidelines.
- Work with internal pre-clinical scientists, translational scientists, safety physicians, business and commercial organizations in a cross functional manner.
- Work in a team environment comprising clinical operations, biomarker specialists, CROs, and regulatory affairs.
- Perform other duties as required.
- M.D. or D.O. degree and experience managing rheumatology trials required; board certification/eligibility in rheumatology strongly preferred; experience with clinical trials in systemic lupus erythematosus useful
- At least 3 years of relevant drug development experience, either within industry or as a clinical investigator/physician scientist in academia, or equivalent experience.
- Proven clinical development strategist with experience designing, implementing and conducting clinical trials
- Knowledge of carrying out inflammation/rheumatology clinical trials, including knowledge of current treatment landscapes; ; experience with clinical trials in systemic lupus erythematosus useful
- Strategic leadership and tactical skills, excellent initiative and judgment, and demonstrated ability to positively represent the goals of Alpine.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with both internal colleagues and external contacts, including key thought leaders, and investigators.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in teams in a cross functional manner.
- Ability to communicate and work independently with scientific/technical personnel with excellent oral presentation skills.
- Ability to think critically, and demonstrated troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced small company environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities.
- Prior to the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic, this position anticipated up to 25% travel; during the interim prior to re-establishment of safe travel, skills at virtual communication are required.
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Alpine Immune Sciences system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.