Manager Of Loss Prevention Job Garafalo Markets LLC dba ShopRite Supermarket Milfordby admin on more than 30 days
Garafalo Markets LLC dba ShopRite Supermarket Recruitment 2020Description :
Job Title: Manager of Loss Prevention
Reports To: Director of Operations
- To perform the primary responsibility of apprehensions with internal and external shop lifters as well as overseeing inventory and shrink to be in compliance with company guidelines.
- Supervise the Loss Prevention Department and be responsible for their training and development.
- Oversee and Manage the Safety committee, OSHA regulations, Customer incidents & workman’s compensation incidents.
- Oversee Receiver responsibilities. Assist in inventory and shrink. Work closely with Customer Service Manager & Bookkeeper regarding shrink reports & audits.
- Ability to hire and terminate associates.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The essential duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Observe store rules and company policies.
- Maintain a neat, well-groomed personal appearance at all times and observe company dress code.
- Ensure the Safety of Store Personnel & conforming to OSHA Regulations.
- Observe shift operating hours at all times as scheduled or assigned by store manager.
- Control internal & external theft via CCTV and SmartStore Reports
- Adhere to all local, state and federal health and civil code regulations.
- Audit the flow of vendor traffic through the receiving doors.
- Audit Receiving to ensure that all grocery receiving’s listed on vendor invoices are actually delivered and meet store policy for quality, count and condition.
- Verify that all vendor invoices include legible pricing and are properly extended.
- Audit any discrepancies and shortages on invoice documents.
- Communicate promptly with store manager any problems or situations which may affect the integrity of the store or of the vendor.
- Audit receiving to ensure that all invoice documents are listed to the receiving log.
- Ensure that all locations are set up with proper Safety & Security Processes and are trained on Associate and Customer accidents.
- Monitor and control all accident reports for investigation and follow through with insurance company.
- Monitor the correct procedures for Quality Assurance in all departments.
- Perform Audit checklists weekly and monthly that pertain to shrink, security & safety.
Education, Experience and Skills Required
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Ability to perform basic math skills.
- Ability to understand and follow directions.
- Ability to do the job while standing.
- Ability to bend and reach.
- Ability to lift boxes up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to operate a Telxon.
- Ability to work in cold temperatures in freezer for short periods of time.
- Ability to push/pull 4-wheel equipment loaded with product.
NOTE: ASSOCIATES MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER TO OPERATE BAILERS,
HI-LO’S, POWER JACKS & SLICING MACHINES.
Important Disclaimer Notice
The job duties, elements, responsibilities, skills, functions, requirements and conditions listed in this job description are representative only and not exhaustive of the tasks that an associate may be required to perform. The Employer reserves the right to revise this job description at any time and to require associates to perform other tasks as circumstances or conditions of its business, competitive considerations, or the work environment change.
Associate Signature: ____________________________________ Date: ______________________________________
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $68,000.00 per year
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- 10 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- On Call
- 50% (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Waiting period may apply
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Garafalo Markets LLC dba ShopRite Supermarket e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.