Daytime Kitchen Team Member Job Chick-fil-A LaVale Lavaleby admin on more than 30 days
Chick-fil-A LaVale Job Vacancies 2020Description :
- MUST HAVE AVAILABILITY SOMETIME BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 5:30AM AND 4:00PM*
As a Kitchen Team Member you will be preparing foods in adherence with Chick-fil-A policies and standards. Your main responsibility as a Kitchen Team Member is to help provide our customers with efficient courteous service and quality food. Applicants need to be attentive to detail, resourceful, and have a sense of urgency. He or she must be self motivated, positive and have a servants attitude. This person can accomplish tasks in a high paced environment. Ideal candidates must have effective communication, organizational and planning skills.
- You will be expected to treat all individuals with honor, dignity, and respect.
- You will be responsible for helping to ensure that stock is rotated properly.
- You will be responsible for helping to ensure that the restaurant is as clean as possible.
- You will be expected to avoid wasting food, paper products, cleaning supplies, etc.
- These lists are not all-inclusive or exhaustive. Other responsibilities apply to every job at our restaurant.
- You must be hard working, team-oriented, friendly, honest and have great customer skills.
- Must be at least 16 years of age or older.
For further information, please refer official source from Chick-fil-A LaVale Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Chick-fil-A LaVale, please register yourself at :
- All application will kept strictly confidential.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in Daytime Kitchen Team Member Lavale August 2020 Chick-fil-A LaVale above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Lavale below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.