Amazon Order Picker/Packer Job Workforce Staffing Wrightstownby admin on more than 30 days
Amazon Workforce Staffing Jobs 2020Description :
- Seasonal Part-time Warehouse Team Member
- The base pay for this role is $16.75/hr. We are offering temporary shift premiums now through Dec 2020.
- Earn $3/hr more when you select an early morning (3:30a8:00a) shift for $19.75/hr pay.
- Sort, scan, stack packages on pallets
- Get customer orders ready for delivery
- Use technology like scanners, computers, and handheld printers
- Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable pay check when you work for Amazon.
- Benefits: Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off and more! Find out which benefits you'll get after you choose your role with us.
- Flexible hours: Choose from available shifts to create a part-time schedule that works for you.
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
Warehouse Sort Team
Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.
Shifts: Overnight, Sunrise, Day, Evening, Weekend
Hourly pay rate: $16.75$19.75*
Immediate openings available now.
Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them. Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on our COVID-19 FAQ page.
Join Amazon and become part of the dedicated team that gets orders ready for customers.
Stay active during your workday in this fast-paced warehouse environment. Learn new skills and build your experience by doing a range of different types of work.
Here are some of the things you’ll get to do:
You’ll work about 20-25 hours each week. Weekday and weekend hours are available. If you’d like to work more hours, you can choose to work more shifts when they are available.
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety purposes.
Reasons you’ll love working here:
Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep people healthy.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.