Team Member Job Rutter #039 s Yorkby admin on more than 30 days
Rutter's Jobs 2020Description :
Who We Are
At Rutters, we're committed to award winning customer service, active participation in the communities we serve and innovative products and services. We are seeking friendly, dependable, and hardworking Team Members! Whether you are looking for a full-time career, part-time spending money or a second income, Rutters can provide the opportunity that suits you.
Team Members are the face of Rutters, providing world class customer service, convenient high-quality food and beverages, and the latest technology to provide convenience at the speed of life. Team Members perform a variety of tasks related to different areas of the store including food preparation, running a cash register, customer service and general housekeeping.
- Attend to customers in a timely, courteous, and professional manner.
- Demonstrate team-oriented approach.
- Performs duties at multiple workstations; register, restaurant area, fuel pumps and sales floor.
- Stock and maintain inventory throughout the store.
- General housekeeping; dusting, sweeping, mopping, cleaning restrooms, emptying trash, etc.
- Entry level position, no experience necessary
- Able to work holidays and weekends
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Team player
- Customer focused
Eligible Team Members receive:
- $.50 increase after 120 days
- Free drinks while working
- Free uniforms
- Career advancement
- Health insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
Rutters provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, service in the military, or any other protected status under Local, State or Federal Regulations.
Address: 2125 Susquehanna Trail York, PA17404
Property Description: 15- Susquehanna Trail-York, PA
Property Number: 15
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Rutter's on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.