Cashier - Restaurant Job Five Star Food Service Perryby admin on more than 30 days
Five Star Food Service Recruitment 2020Description :
Feed your dreams and come work at Five Star Food Service Corporate Dining as a Staff Member TODAY!
At Five Star Food Service, the dining center staff member will be in charge of always maintaining a sanitary work environment. Cleans kitchen, washes pots & pans, sweeping and mopping. Assist where needed. Cleans and re-stocks serving areas. Receives stock as it is delivered and puts stock away. Will cook and cashier as needed. Dining center staff also provide superior customer service and maintains a friendly, helpful attitude with both co-workers and customers.
Dining Center Staff responsibilities include:
- Keep sales area clean, organized and stocked.
- Maintains sanitary work stations within the Dining Center.
- Cleans Kitchen; washes pots & pans, sweeping and mopping.
- Cleans and re-stocks serving areas.
- Receives stock as it is delivered and puts stock away.
- Assist where needed within the Dining Center; Cashier and/or Cook.
- Maintain a cooperative, harmonious working relationship with management and fellow team members.
- Ensure personal appearance meets company standard and displays professionalism at all times.
- Recognize and adhere to all HR, sanitation, safety and security policies and procedures to ensure a safe environment for all.
- Highschool diploma or equivalent required
- Must be able to lift 50lbs+; on a repetitive basis and have the ability to reach, bend, stoop on a frequent basis.
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Work around others in close quarters.
- Must be able to obtain ServSafe Certification.
- Must be able to consent to a drug screen.
- Must be able to consent to a pre-employment background check.
- Ability to follow workplace safety policies and guidelines.
- Full-Time Employee Benefits Package Includes: Medical, Vision, Dental, Life & AD&D, Critical Illness, Short & Long Term Disability, 401(k), paid vacations and holidays
- Help us generate 500,000 meals for hungry kids each year via our 501(c)3 charity, Feeding the Future, Inc.
- Position Status: Part-Time
- Work Day Requirements: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday – weekend work may be required
About Five Star Food Service:
Join one of the nation’s largest on-site food and beverage service providers proudly offering custom solutions to our clients including micro markets, full-line vending, coffee service, pantry service, sustainable products, water (filtered and bottled) service, catering, and corporate food service.
Notice: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $8.00 - $10.00 per hour
- 8 Hour Shift
- Bonus Pay
- retail: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cash Handling: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Every other week
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.